U.S. Digital Pregnancy Test Kits Market is expected to rise at a 6.0% CAGR between 2021 and 2031 | Global Sales Analysis and Opportunity 2031 | FMI
Soaring demand for advanced pregnancy test kits over analog or conventional pregnancy kits is likely to boost the digital pregnancy test kits market growth during the forecast period.
According to a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the U.S. Digital Pregnancy Test Kits Market is estimated to hit a valuation of US$ 132.3 Mn in 2021, and is expected to grow at a market CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period (2021-2031).
An increase in the number of working-class women is expected to increase the demand for self-contained pregnancy test kits owing to reluctance to opt for laboratory testing. However, the demand for advanced features in pregnancy kits such as Bluetooth connectivity or smart countdown kits has been gaining traction in the digital pregnancy test kits market owing to higher accuracy and reliability.
Clearblue, First Response, PregaNews, Surearly and E.P.T. are some of the most popular digital pregnancy test kits brands available in the U.S. market.
Rising first-time pregnancy age, rising disposable incomes, and easy availability are some major factors driving the growth of the digital pregnancy test kit market in the U.S.
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected digital pregnancy test kit sales. The first few months of 2020 has resulted in a slump in the digital pregnancy test kits market owing to limited workforce, countrywide lockdown, and disrupted supply chains.
On the other hand, the pandemic increased the demand for home-pregnancy detection tests to minimize testing at clinics and hospitals, which benefited future growth prospects.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6108
Key Takeaways from U.S. Digital Pregnancy Test Kits Market Study
- Branded test kits are expected to account for over 85% of the market. The segment is expected to register a CAGR of 9.3% owing to the ease of availability through e-commerce and other online platforms.
- Retail sales are expected to witness significant growth among other distributional channels, owing to easier access to patients. Retails sales are also forecast to exhibit a CAGR of around 5.8%.
- Increasingly affordable costs of digital technologies will drive product development and higher adoption rates among consumers.
- Test kits for home settings will exhibit strong growth over the forecast period owing to improvements incorporated in these test kits and their simplicity of use.
“Increasing demand for advanced features in pregnancy test kits, with a focus on higher rates of accuracy and interpretation are expected to boost the sales of digital pregnancy test kits in the U.S.,” says the FMI Analyst.
Speak To Analyst For Queries about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6108
Who is Winning?
Competing to gain a larger market share, key players continue to rely upon acquisitions, collaborations, and a focus on product launches to provide access to new technologies in both new and existing markets. Key manufacturers are entering into strategic agreement with leading players to expand their product portfolio across the U.S.
For instance, in 2017, Sugentech Inc., a major digital pregnancy test kits manufacturer entered into a strategic partnership with CGETC, Inc., a marketing company to launch their product line in the U.S. The business alliance aims to support the distribution of product portfolio across the country with emerging players extending their partnership to strengthen their product portfolio.
In February 2019, NFI Consumer Healthcare expanded the agreement with Callitas Health to distribute the co-branded product NFI’s e.p.t, the Over-The-Counter (OTC) pregnancy test kit in the U.S.
Leading manufacturers are focusing on collaborating with retailers such as WalMart and Walgreens. This has allowed consumers to choose from a wide number of options. Manufacturers are also focusing on designing new products that can provide better results at an affordable price, with reliable outputs.
Key market players covered by FMI include Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Gregory Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc., Mankind Pharma (Lifestar LLC), Sugentech, Inc., NTBIO Diagnostics Inc., and Bio-AMD.
More Valuable Insights on U.S. Digital Pregnancy Test Kits Market
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each segment from 2016 to 2031. The U.S. digital pregnancy test kits market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on digital pregnancy test kits market on basis of product (Branded Label Test kits and Private Label Test Kits), and distribution channel (Industrial sales [Hospital Pharmacies, Gynecology Clinics, IVF Clinics and Maternity Care Centers], and Retail Sales [Retail Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets and Online Sales across the U.S.
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Buy Industry Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6108
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
- S. Digital Ovulation Test Kits Market: A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the digital ovulation test kit market offers the U.S. industry analysis for 2016-2021 & an opportunity assessment for 2021-2031.
- Fertility and Pregnancy Rapid Test Kits Market: A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the Fertility and Pregnancy Rapid Test Kits market includes global industry analysis for 2015-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020-2030
- Ovulation Test Kit Market: Ovulation Test Kit Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013 – 2017 and Opportunity Assessment; 2018 – 2028
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org