Insights on the Track and Trace Solutions Global Market to 2026 - by Product, Technology, Application, End-use Industry and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Track and Trace Solutions Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global track and trace solutions market grew at a CAGR of around 15% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global track and trace solutions market to continue its strong growth during the next five years.
- ACG Worldwide
- Antares Vision S.p.A.
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Optel Vision Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Seidenader Maschinenbau GmbH (Korber AG)
- Siemens AG
- Sys-Tech Solutions Inc. (Dover Corporation)
- TraceLink Inc.
- Uhlmann Group
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
Track and trace (T&T) solutions help organizations in managing their supply chain and mitigating risks associated with counterfeit products. They offer transparency, product ID verification services, facilitate the hassle-free movement of products, and assist in the management of packaging and logistics.
Consequently, T&T solutions are utilized for both personal and business purposes as they save fuel and insurance costs, provide customer services and offer the latest information via SMS alerts or emails. At present, they are gaining prominence for monitoring supply chain in different end use industries.
One of the primary factors bolstering the market growth includes the availability of the latest technologies for T&T activities. For instance, barcode technology is widely being adopted as a T&T solution on account of its various benefits, including improved stock visibility, reduced disparities in cost, and ensured safety and compliance. Similarly, radio-frequency identification (RFID) is also gaining popularity as another T&T solution as it utilizes transmitter-receiver systems for contact-free identification and locates objects and living beings using radio waves.
Furthermore, government authorities of various countries are providing legislative support to companies dealing with counterfeit activities, which, in turn, is strengthening the market growth across the world. Other major factors anticipated to foster the market growth include the burgeoning pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and the escalating demand for aggregation systems and automated serialization in the healthcare industry.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global track and trace solutions market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global track and trace solutions market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global track and trace solutions market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Track and Trace Solutions Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product
7 Market Breakup by Technology
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b6o5i3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900