Particle Size Analysis Market by Technology Dispersion, End-user and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Particle Size Analysis Market by Technology (Laser Diffraction, DLS, Imaging, Coulter Principle, Sieving, Nanoparticle Tracking), Dispersion (Wet, Dry, Spray), End-user (Pharma-biotech, Cosmeceutical, Chemicals, Food, Academia), and Region - Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global particle size analysis market is projected to reach USD 492 million by 2026 from USD 371 million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%.
The growth of the market is attributed to increasing research activities in the field of nanotechnology, growing investments in pharmaceutical R&D, and stringent regulatory guidelines for product quality across industries. However, the heavy import duties on particle size analyzers in developing countries and limitations in particle characterization range are the major factors that are expected to restrain the growth of this market during the forecast period.
The laser diffraction segment is expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period
Based on technology, the market is segmented into laser diffraction, dynamic light scattering, imaging, Coulter principle, nanoparticle tracking analysis, and other technologies. The laser diffraction segment accounted for the largest share of this market in 2020, driven by growing initiatives to create awareness about laser diffraction, increasing training conducted by companies, increasing R&D expenditure in the pharma and biotech sectors, and rising food safety concerns.
The dynamic imaging segment to hold a major share of the particle size analysis market during the forecast period
Based on type, the imaging market is segmented into two major types - dynamic and static. Factors such as high-quality/resolution images, better image recognition, user-friendliness, individual sample measurement, and high-speed analysis are driving the growth of the dynamic imaging segment.
Europe to account for the second-largest share of the global market in 2020
The particle size analysis industry is segmented into five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Europe accounted for the second-largest share of the global particle size analysis market in 2020. Growing R&D activity, technological advancements, and conferences & events are the key factors driving market growth in the region. Moreover, government support to develop innovative technologies for the analysis of nanomaterials are playing a vital role in the growth of the particle size analysis industry in Europe.
- Increasing Research Activities in the Field of Nanotechnology
- Increasing Investments in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Development of Technologically Advanced Nanoparticle Instruments
- Stringent Regulatory Guidelines for Product Quality Across Industries
- Increasing Funding Activities to Drive the Purchasing Power of Research Institutions
- High Cost of Particle Size Analyzers
- Limitations in Particle Characterization Range
- Increasing Number of Conferences and Events
- Emerging Markets
- Lack of Well-Established Distribution Networks Among SMEs
- Limitations of Laser Diffraction Technology
- 3P Instruments
- Aimsizer (Dandong Hmktest Instrument Co. Ltd.)
- Anton Paar GmbH
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher)
- Bettersize Instruments Ltd.
- Brookhaven Instruments (A Part of Nova Instruments Corporation)
- CSC Scientific Company, Inc.
- Fritsch GmbH
- Izon Science Ltd.
- Jinan Winner Particle Size Instrument Stock Co. Ltd.
- LS Instruments
- Malvern Panalytical Ltd. (A Subsidiary of Spectris)
- Mettler Toledo
- Micromeritics Instrument Corporation
- Microtrac Retsch GmbH (A Part of Verder Scientific GmbH & Co. KG)
- Pamas Partikelmess - Und Analysesyteme GmbH
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Sympatec GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dfdunz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900