Cervical Pillows Market is projected to reach US$ 463.7 Mn by 2027, expanding at CAGR of 4.9% | Growing spending on healthcare and rising disposable income in APEJ | FMI
According to a newly published report by Future Market Insights titled “Cervical Pillows Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027),” major players in the market are trying to launch and add new products to their product portfolio to stay at the top in this competitive market. According to the report forecasts, the global cervical pillows market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.5% in terms of value during the forecast period 2017–2027. The market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 1436.2 Mn by 2027. The primary reasons behind market revenue growth are an increasing prevalence of neck and back pain and growing research and development activities pertaining to spine and neck injuries.
Global Cervical Pillows Market: Trends
- Partnership with distribution channels
- Ease of pillows in air travel
- Growing specialist chiropractor products
- Collaboration through digital platforms to bring more value to patients
- Increasing number of local players in the market
- Innovation with new technologies and products such as Japanese buckwheat pillow
- Programmes to increase awareness among the people
- Accelerating number of clinical trials
- Technological advancements in pillow material
- New product launches with hot and cold therapy
Request For Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2172
Global Cervical Pillows Market: Forecast by Product Type
On the basis of product type, the global cervical pillows market is segmented into cradle pillows, neck pillows, side pillows, cervical rolls, and basic cervical pillows. Basic cervical pillows dominated the global cervical pillows market in revenue terms in 2016 and is projected to continue to do so throughout the forecast period. Basic cervical pillows is projected to be the most attractive segment with an attractiveness index of 1.6 during the forecast period. This segment was valued at US$ 299.2 Mn in 2017 and is projected to reach US$ 503.0 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
Global Cervical Pillows Market: Forecast by Application
On the basis of application, the global cervical pillows market is segmented into cervical spondylosis, trauma based whiplash recovery, and temporomandibular disorders. The temporomandibular disorders segment was valued at US$ 183.9 Mn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the period of assessment. This segment represents a market attractiveness index of 0.4.
Global Cervical Pillows Market: Forecast by Distribution Channel
Segmentation by distribution channel comprises hospital pharmacies, retails pharmacies, and e- commerce. The e-commerce distribution channel dominated the global cervical pillows market in revenue terms in 2016 and is projected to continue to do so throughout the forecast period. Hospital pharmacies is projected to be the most attractive market with an attractiveness index of 2.0 during the forecast period.
Global Cervical Pillows Market: Forecast by Material Type
Material type segmentation comprises foam pillows, fiber filled pillows, memory foam pillows, water filled pillows, gas filled pillows and gel filled pillows. The water filled pillows segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
Speak to Analyst, Questions Related To Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2172
Global Cervical Pillows Market: Forecast by Region
North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, APEJ, Japan and MEA are the seven regions that have been covered in this report. Revenue from the North America cervical pillows market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% in terms of value over the forecast period.
Global Cervical Pillows Market: Key Players
Djo Global, Alex Orthopedic, Inc., Mediflow Inc, Coop Home Goods, Core Products International, Inc, Innocor Inc., Lohmann & Rauscher International GmbH & Co. KG, PharMeDoc, Crown Medical Products, Inc., CNH Pillow Inc., Therapeutic Pillow International, Arc4life, My Pillow, Hall Innovations, LLC., Xtreme Comforts, Cr Sleep, Malouf, Carpenter Co., Custom craftwork, and J-Pillow Ltd are some of the top companies operating in the global cervical pillows market that have been profiled in this report.
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Buy Industry Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2172
FMI’s Healthcare Research Reports:
- Cervical Implants Market: Cervical Implants Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013 – 2017 and Opportunity Assessment; 2018 – 2028
- Pedicle Screw Systems Market: A recent market study published by FMI, “Pedicle Screw Systems Market – Global Industry Analysis 2014-2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019-2029,” offers a comprehensive assessment
- Female Pelvic Implants Market: A recent market study published by future market insights (FMI) on the female pelvic implants market offers global industry analysis for 2016-2020 and an opportunity assessment for 2021-2031
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org