Worldwide Bleeding Disorder Treatment Industry to 2026 - Featuring Amgen, Bayer AG and Grifols Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Bleeding Disorder Treatment Market (2021-2026) by Type, Drug Class, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Bleeding Disorder Treatment Market is estimated to be USD 13.5 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 18.6 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10%.
The factors driving the growth of the bleeding disorder treatment market are the rise in the prevalence of liver disorders, anemia, and other blood coagulation disorders. The increasing awareness of the bleeding disorders treatment and improving healthcare infrastructure in developing countries will also fuel the scope of market growth. Furthermore, the rising R&D investment for the development of hemophilia products is anticipated to boost the bleeding disorder treatment market.
However, the lack of reimbursement policies, lack of skilled professionals and trained experts are hampering the market growth. Also, the absence of access to proper treatment due to the high cost of medication is restraining the market growth. Growth in the awareness for bleeding disorders treatment is generating lucrative growth opportunities.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (A Subsidiary of AstraZeneca)
- Amgen Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Biogen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Xenetic Biosciences Inc.
- CSL Behring
- Grifols, S.A.
- Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Kedrion Biopharma Inc.
- Sun Pharma Industries Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Dimension Therapeutics Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- BDI Pharma Inc.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Catalyst Biosciences
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Bleeding Disorder Treatment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Rising Prevalence of Liver Disease and Anaemia
4.1.2 Increasing Health Care Expenditure due to Rise in Disposable Income
4.1.3 Increasing Awareness Regarding Bleeding Disorders
4.1.4 Rising R&D Investment for Development of Hemophilia Products
4.2.1 High Cost of Investment
4.2.2 Stringent Government Regulations
4.3.1 Growing Healthcare Infrastructure in Emerging Countries
4.3.2 Rising R&D Investment for Development of Haemophilia Products
4.3.3 Growing Biosimilar Products Market Local Partnerships in Pharma-emerging Countries
4.4.1 Lack of Favourable Reimbursement Policies
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Bleeding Disorder Treatment Market, By Type
6.2 Hemophilia A
6.3 Hemophilia B
6.4 Von Willebrand Disease (VWD)
7 Global Bleeding Disorder Treatment Market, By Drug Class
7.2 Plasma Derived Coagulation Factor Concentrates
7.3 Recombinant Coagulation Factor Concentrates
7.4 Desmopressin Acetate
7.6 Fibrin Sealants
8 Global Bleeding Disorder Treatment Market, By Treatment
8.2 Desmopressin (DDAVP),
8.3 Hormone Replacement Therapy
8.5 Anti-Fibrinolytic/Clot-Stabilizing Drugs
8.6 Fibrin Sealants
8.7 Drugs Applied To Cuts
8.8 Pipeline Analysis (Phase I, Phase II And Phase III Clinical Trials)
9 Global Bleeding Disorder Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel
9.4 Research Institutes
10 Global Bleeding Disorder Treatment Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 M&A and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
11.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ycamo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900