Outlook on the Biosurfactants Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Akzo Nobel, BASF and Saraya Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Biosurfactants Market (2021-2026) by Type, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biosurfactants Market is estimated to be $4.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $6.3 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.5%.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- BASF SE
- Boruta-Zachem SA
- Lankem Ltd
- Croda International Plc
- Kao Corporation
- Kaneka Corporation
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
- TeeGene Biotech Ltd
- Saraya Co
- Hebei Ebio Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Urumqi Unite Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- AGAE Technologies LLC
- Biotensidon GmbH
- Jeneil Biotech Inc.
- MG Intobio Co., Ltd.
- Daqing Victex Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Unilever Plc.
- Kemin Industries South Asia Pvt Ltd
- Stepan Company
The major factor driving the growth of the biosurfactants market is the growing demand for biosurfactants in various applications including soaps & detergents, personal care, and industrial cleaning. Consumer inclination towards bioproducts will boost the industry demand over the forecast timeframe. Increasing agricultural activities and raising awareness of hygiene owing to COVID-19 is further escalating the market growth. However, the high production cost and high raw material cost are the major factors negatively impacting the market growth.
The key market players are investing in the development of cost-effective products and large-scale commercialization of glycolipid biosurfactants is expected to create huge opportunities for the biosurfactants market to generate untapped opportunities for the market.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Biosurfactants Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Detergents and Industrial Cleaners
4.1.2 Regulations on the Use of Synthetic Surfactants
4.1.3 Growing Demand for Agricultural Chemicals and Declining Arable Land to Feed the Resultant Population
4.1.4 Rising awareness among consumers towards eco-friendly alternatives in personal care and cosmetic products
4.2.1 Less Commercialization Due to High Production Cost
4.3.1 Increased Consumer Preference Towards the Use of Bio Products
4.3.2 Development of Cost-Effective Production Techniques
4.4.1 Limited Availability and High Cost of Feedstock
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Biosurfactants Market, By Type
6.2.3 Trehalose lipid
6.2.4 Mannosylerytitol Lipids
6.4 Phospholipids and Fatty Acids
6.5 Polymeric Biosurfactants
6.6 Particulate Biosurfactants
7 Global Biosurfactants Market, By Application
7.3 Personal Care
7.4 Food Processing
7.5 Agricultural Chemical
8 Global Biosurfactants Market, By Geography
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Strategic Initiatives
9.3.1 M&A and Investments
9.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
9.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
10 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j6is40
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900