Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market (2021 to 2027) - by Products, End-users and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market (2021-2027) by Products, End Users and Geography, IGR Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market is estimated to be USD 6.2 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7.71 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.7%.
Key factors such as increasing number of research and development laboratories, increasing demand for plasticware and glassware products for clinical use in hospitals and forensic laboratories as they are lightweight, recyclable, cost-effective, and non-breakable, government support in the field of pharmaceutical and drug discovery, etc. are expected to be the major drivers for the market growth of global laboratory glassware & plasticware market. The growing prevalence of chronic diseases and advancements in glassware production technologies also helps in driving the growth of the market.
However, lack of funds in some of the research & development activities and the brittle nature of glass resulting in a low preference for glassware products, thus may create hindrances in the growth of the Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market.
1. DWK Life Sciences GmbH acquires Muller + Muller-Joh. GmbH & Co. KG for further expansion of the pharma packaging division made of tubular glass. - 27th August 2020
2. SP Scienceware, a division of Warminster, PA-based SP Industries Inc., launches a New ProCulture Product Line for cell culture process which includes an array of Shaker Flasks, Spinner Flasks, etc.- 7th April 2020
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using the Positioning Quadrants, the publisher's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
The Global Laboratory Glassware & Plasticware Market is segmented further based on Products, End Users and Geography.
By Product, the market is classified as glassware and plasticware. Further, the Glassware is segmented into Test Tubes, Beakers, Flasks, Pipettes and Pipette Tips, Petri Plates, and others. Plasticware is segmented into Storage Box, Beakers, Measuring Cylinders, Petri Plates, and others. Amongst the two, the Glassware segment is estimated to hold the highest market share. Furthermore, Pipettes and Pipette Tips in the Glassware segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
By End User, the market is classified into Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Research and Academic Institutes, Pharma and Biotech Industries, Contract Research Organizations, Contract Manufacturing Organizations, Food and Beverage Industry and Others (Environmental and Chemicals/Petrochemicals Industries). Amongst these, the hospitals and diagnostic centers segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Number of Research in Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Increasing Focus on Quality Drives Innovation in Lab Ware
- Increasing Demand for Plasticware and Glassware Products
- Lack of Funds in R&D Activities
- Low Preference for Glassware Due to its Brittle Nature
- Innovation in Glassware & Plasticware Products
- Increasing Number of Research Laboratories
- Automation and Improved Analytical Instrumentation
- Advancements in Glassware Production Technologies
- Increasing Demand for Compatible Products to Support Automation in Laboratories
- Borosil Glass Works Ltd.
- Corning Inc.
- DWK Life Sciences GmbH
- Gerresheimer AG
- Merck KGaA (Merck Group)
- Eppendorf AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Sartorius Biohit Liquid Handling Oy
- Bellco Glass Inc.
- Hamilton Laboratory Glass Ltd.
- Wheaton Industries Inc. (Duran Group)
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Crystalgen Inc.
- Technosklo Ltd.
- Kimble Chase Life Science and Research Products LLC (Duran Group)
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Sarstedt AG & Co. KG
- Eagle Laboratory Glass Company LLC
- SP Industries Inc. (Harbour Group)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ohp9nx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900