Cell Culture Media Bags Market is progressing at a stellar CAGR of 10.7% to Reach US$ 2.6 Billion by 2030
In its new market study, Future Market Insights (FMI) estimates global cell culture media bags market will register impressive growth between 2020 and 2030, progressing at a stellar CAGR of 10.7%. Furthermore, the study projects that the market will surge past a global valuation of US$ 2.6 Bn by 2030.
The report attributes the growth of the market to soaring demand for disposable packaging solutions in life sciences R&D activities and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals.
Moreover, the emergence of innovative techniques such as four-layered films, which provide exceptional oxygen and moisture barrier properties, is also expected to boost demand.
Having analyzed the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the report opines that increasing health concerns and high emphasis on biopharmaceutical research will augur well for market growth during the assessment period.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12670
Key Companies Profiled
- Parker Hannifin Corp,
- Pall Corporation,
- Sartorious AG,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
- GE Healthcare Inc. and among others.
Enquiry before Buying
- Is this research conducted by Future Market Insights?Yes, the research has been conducted by expert analysts of Future Market Insights through a combination of primary research and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to research analyst.
- What research methodology is followed by FMI?FMI follows a methodology that encompasses demand side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through supply side analysis. This methodology is based on use of standard market structure, methods and definitions.
- 2D bag designs are expected to account for over half of the market value, owing to their high flexibility
- Very large bags (>3000 ml) will remain the most sought out size, owing to low contamination properties
- By host cell, the bacterial cell segment is projected to account for the majority of market value, ascribed to an increasing number of studies on diseases caused by bacteria.
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturing will remain a key end-use segment, capturing over 2/3rds of market value through the forecast period.
- US will remain the largest market for cell culture media bags globally.
Ask from the Market Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12670
The outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to positively influence the demand for cell culture media bags as players operating in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors emphasize on high quality and safe packaging and storing solutions. Moreover, an upsurge in the number of studies and researches during the pandemic to develop a vaccine is, in turn, propelling demand for cell culture media bags.
Likewise, the need for disposable and single-use solutions for applications such as large-scale purification, cell storage, protein purification, and polishing applications in the biopharmaceutical market will continue to offer remunerative opportunities to market players through the pandemic period.
To Know More About Cell Culture Media Bags Market
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global cell culture media bags market offers a blueprint of the market. It offers insights into demand trends and provides analysis of opportunities over the forecast period, 2020-2030. The report examines the market through four different segments – bag size, bag design, application, hostel cell, end-use, and region. The report also provides extensive assessment of pricing by different key market dynamics, life cycle analysis, and technologies that are being deployed in the supply and product adoption across several end-use industries.
- Very Small Bags (< 150 ml)
- Small Bags (151 – 500 ml)
- Medium Sized Bags (501 – 1000 ml)
- Large Bags (1001- 3000 ml)
- Very Large Bags (>3000 ml)
- Gas exchanges
- Heat Transfer
- Flow Rate Monitoring
- Mesenchymal Cells
- Plant Cells
- Insect Cells
- Bacteria Cells
- Yeast Cells
- Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Baby Hamster Kidney
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-12670
- Life Science R&D
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa