Global Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Treatment Market (2020 to 2027) - by Treatment Type, ALS Type, Distribution Channel and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Treatment Market 2020-2027 by Treatment Type, ALS Type, Distribution Channel, and Region: Trend Outlook and Growth Opportunity" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global amyotrophic lateral sclerosis treatment market will reach $762.3 million by 2027, growing by 5.8% annually over 2020-2027 owing to the increasing geriatric population worldwide coupled with growing prevalence rate of ALS, and the increase in R&D for new amyotrophic lateral sclerosis therapies.
The report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global amyotrophic lateral sclerosis treatment market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications.
Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2017-2019 and provides estimate for 2020 and forecast from 2021 till 2027 with 2019 as the base year because 2020 is not appropriate for research base due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- AB Science SA
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co., Ltd.
- BrainStorm Cell Limited
- Corestem, Inc.
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter's Five Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global amyotrophic lateral sclerosis treatment market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Treatment Type, ALS Type, Distribution Channel, and Region.
Based on Treatment Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2017-2027 included in each section.
- Riluzole (Rilutek)
- Radicava (Edaravone)
- Tiglutik (Thickened Riluzole)
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Other Treatments
Based on ALS Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2017-2027 included in each section.
- Sporadic ALS
- Familial ALS
Based on Distribution Channel, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2017-2027 included in each section.
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Other Distribution Channels
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa)
For each aforementioned region and country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue ($ mn) are available for 2017-2027. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of key national markets by Treatment Type, ALS Type, and Distribution Channel over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/db9gzf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900