Global High Throughput Screening (HTS) Market 2021-2025: Patent Expiration of Drugs & Rise in R&D Investments Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global High Throughput Screening (HTS) Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The high throughput screening (HTS) market is poised to grow by $ 11.10 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 8%
This study identifies the patent expiration of drugs as one of the prime reasons driving the high throughput screening (HTS) market growth during the next few years. The market is driven by the rise in R&D investments and the increasing prevalence of chronic disease.
The report on the high throughput screening (hts) market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The high throughput screening (HTS) market analysis includes the end-user segment and geographic landscape.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading high throughput screening (HTS) market vendors that include Agilent Technologies Inc., Beckman Coulter Inc., Bio Rad Laboratories Inc., Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Corning Inc., Danaher Corp., Eurofins Scientific SE, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Also, the high throughput screening (HTS) market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Academic and research institutes - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- CROs - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Bio Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Corning Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2jnf23
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900