TheContrast Media Injectors Market likely to grow at over 4.9 % through 2030: how are contrast media injector market players innovating to stay relevant?
FMI, an ESOMAR-certified market research firm, estimates global Contrast Media Injectors market revenues to reach US$ 1.2 Bn in 2020. In its new study, FMI takes a long-term optimistic view of the market, estimating global revenues to grow at 4.9% CAGR through 2030. The report opines that AI’s growing penetration in the healthcare sector will also rub off on contrast media injectors industry during the next decade.
Key Takeaways of Contrast Media Injectors Market Study
- North America is expected to be the most lucrative region and account for more than 32% of revenue in the global contrast media injectors in 2020 and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period
- Larger patient pool and increasing government support towards developing healthcare system in Asian countries are expected to propel the growth of the contrast media injectors market in the region
- AI is expected to speed up the process of injecting contrast media in the forecast period
- Increasing applications in orthopedic surgeries and neurosurgeries to bolster the market in the forecast period
“Development of advanced contrast media injectors including automated and IT/software technology at low cost is the major focus area of the manufacturers, which provides a competitive advantage” says an FMI Analyst.
Get Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-823
New Product Launches and Approval – The Ongoing Trend
The market players are into getting their new products launched as well as approved to stay in the competition and also keep pace with the market scenario (that of continuing to innovate). The constructive steps in this regard are:
- In Apr 2020, Guerbet announced getting approved by the US FDA for manufacturing gadoterate meglumine (Dotarem) injection inside the US. Till late 2019, this production used to happen outside of the US.
- In Nov 2019, the US FDA approved an MRI contrast agent “Clariscan” for intravenous use in spine, brain (intracranial), and associated tissues.
- In Aug 2019, Bracco Diagnostics, Inc. announced getting approved by the US FDA for oral suspension of barium sulfate (Varibar Thin Liquid). The basic use of this contrast agent is detection and assessment of dysphagia.
What else is in the report?
Future market insights offer actionable insights and unique perspective on contrast media injectors market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2015 – 2019 and projections from 2020–2030 based on product type (angiographic injectors, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) injectors, computed tomography (CT) injectors), by end-user (hospital, ambulatory surgical centres, diagnostics centres) in seven key regions
Any Queries, ask an Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-823
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Realtime Bioprocess Raman Analyzer Market: 2020 Analysis and Review: Realtime Bioprocess Raman Analyzer Market by Component Type – Instruments and Software for 2020 – 2030
Onychomycosis Treatment Market: 2021 Analysis and Review: Onychomycosis Treatment Market by Treatment Type – Drugs, Laser, and Photodynamic Therapy for 2021 -2031
APOL1 Mediated Kidney Disease Market: 2020 Analysis and Review: APOL1 Mediated Kidney Disease Market by Indication – Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Kidney Disease for 2020 – 2030
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com