Diagnostic Imaging Services Market to Expand at a Healthy CAGR of 4.2% through 2025
The importance of imaging in diagnosing health conditions cannot be underestimated. Diagnostic imaging has paved way for effective treatment of various chronic and infectious diseases. The demand for diagnostic imaging has burgeoned in recent years, owing to a rising pool of geriatric patients.
The outbreak of (COVID-19) pandemic has further broadened prospects for the diagnostic imaging services market. As more and more people are getting affected on a daily basis, hospitals, clinics and other healthcare providers have found a massive surge in the number of patients worldwide. Proper imaging techniques to detect confirmed and suspected cases thus become very important.
On the back of these trends, the global diagnostic imaging services market is anticipated to expand positively at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4752
Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global diagnostic imaging services market with detailed segmentation on the basis of service type, service provider and regions.
- Service Type
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Nuclear Imaging
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
Increasing prevalence of diseases across the globe is generating huge demand for advanced healthcare system. As a result, more and more technologically advanced medical devices are being employed to aid medical Practitioners and professionals in medical setups. Sales of Diagnostic Imaging Services devices are soaring rapidly.
The Market survey of Diagnostic Imaging Services offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, including production capacities analysis of Diagnostic Imaging Services, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and Size of Diagnostic Imaging Services Market across the globe.
Need More information about Report Methodology? Click here:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4752
Key Takeaways of Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Study:
- By service type, the computer tomography (CT) segment is anticipated to grow the fastest in the forecast period. Projected CAGR for the segment is pegged at 4.9%.
- However, the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanning techniques are expanding as quickly, registering a CAGR of 4.4%. This is attributed to its ability to provide clear images without ionizing radiation and non-employment of harmful radiation techniques like X-rays to create 3D body images.
- Hospitals are anticipated to be the major diagnostic imaging service providers during the forecast period. Increasing patient pool suffering from chronic and infectious diseases is anticipated to drive the segment’s growth. The segment is poised to capture more than three-fifth of the total diagnostic imaging services market.
- By region, North America is anticipated to gain dominance over the diagnostic imaging services market. New products launches, rapid innovation and advanced technologies are anticipated to leverage market prospects. Anticipated market share is projected to be around two-fifths of the market.
- Asia-Pacific shows a rapid growth trend amongst all regions, expanding at a CAGR of 5.1%. Increased government funding for diagnostic imaging and technological advancements are attributed as key growth drivers for the region. Techniques such as the 3D ultrasonic holography have become popular due to its radiation free procedure and suitability for post-operative examinations in breast cancer patients.
Some Notable Offerings by Fact.MR Report on Diagnostic Imaging Services market:
- MR will provide you an analysis of the extent to which this Diagnostic Imaging Services market research report acquires commercial characteristics along with examples or instances of information that helps you to understand it better.
- MR will also help to identify customary/ standard terms and conditions, as offers, worthiness, warranty, and others.
- Also, this report will help you to identify any trends to forecast growth rates.
- The analyzed report will forecast the general tendency for supply and demand.
Some of the Diagnostic Imaging Services Market insights and estimations that make this study unique in approach and effective in guiding stakeholders in understanding the growth dynamics. The study provides:
- Details regarding latest innovations and development in Diagnostic Imaging Services and how it is gaining customer traction during the forecast period.
- Analysis about the customer demand of the products and how it is likely to evolve in coming years.
- Latest regulations enforced by government bodies and local agencies and their impact on Demand of Diagnostic Imaging Services Market .
- Insights about adoption of new technologies and its influence on the Diagnostic Imaging Services market Size.
- Overview of the impact of COVID-19 on Diagnostic Imaging Services Market and economic disruptions caused by the pandemic.
- Evaluates post-pandemic impact on the Sales of Diagnostic Imaging Services Market during the forecast period.
To get all-in insights on the regional landscape of the Diagnostic Imaging Services Market, Buy Now:-https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4752
Technological Innovation in Medical Devices Revolutionizing the Healthcare System
The medical device industry is a heterogeneous, innovative and dynamic sector. From telemedicine to artificial intelligence, robotic surgery and 3D printing, technology is revolutionizing the healthcare industry.
The intersection of healthcare and technology has led to numerous advancements in medical devices. New age medical technology has transformed the way doctors and patients participate and interact with each other. Introduction of advanced medical devices such as drug-device combinations (DDCs), preventive and predictive equipment’s, self-care devices is completely transforming the medical world.
With the onset of COVID-19 pandemic the sales of Diagnostic Imaging Services witnessed a huge upsurge and the trend is likely to continue in the future.
After reading the Market insights of Diagnostic Imaging Services Report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the Sales of market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of total Diagnostic Imaging Services market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of Diagnostic Imaging Services market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use & supply side analysis of Diagnostic Imaging Services market.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each market player & competitive analysis of Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Players.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR: – https://www.biospace.com/article/breast-cancer-diagnostics-market-sales-set-to-grow-by-4-7-percent-to-surpass-us-2000-mn-by-2022-end-fact-mr
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves For Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Manufacturer?
- The data provided in the Diagnostic Imaging Services market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
- The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
More Related Reports by Fact.MR on Healthcare Sector:
Sterile Compounding Pharmacies Market :- Sterile Compounding Pharmacies Market Growth to Spur with Rising Demand for Injectables during 2021-2031
Testosterone Nasal Gels Market:- Testosterone Nasal Gels Market Share Analysis By Indication, By Dosage (5mg, 10mg), By Distribution Channel & By Region Forecast, 2021-2031
Wireless Handheld Ultrasound Devices Market:- Small Size and Easy to Operate Functions to Boost the Sales of Wireless Handheld Ultrasound Devices during 2021-2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
The post Diagnostic Imaging Services Market to Expand at a Healthy CAGR of 4.2% through 2025 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.