Medical Ventilators Market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 8.7% during 2020–2030: Ventilator industry top key company analysis, new entrants in production techniques
Greater emphasis on ramping up the production to address a sudden increase in demand in the time of COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating the growth of Medical Ventilators market. The global medical ventilators market was valued at US$ 1.2 Bn in 2019 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period (2020-2030).
Increase in the number of severe cases of life-threatening novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has immensely boosted the demand for medical ventilators. Strong focus of manufacturers and governments on producing more number of medical ventilators is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period (2020-2030). Growing demand for portable and low-cost medical ventilators creates a significant opportunity for global medical ventilators market players to set their products apart from the competition and expand their businesses.
Continuous focus on the development of portable and low-cost medical ventilators and rapid spread of coronavirus across the globe are projected to propel the global medical ventilators market growth.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11287
Key Takeaways of Medical Ventilators Market Study
- Sales of critical care ventilators contributed maximum share to the total market value, owing to increasing use in critical care areas of hospitals and other care areas as well.
- Extensive use of invasive ventilators in the management of chronic respiratory failure is expected to result in a notable share of the segment in the medical ventilators market.
- Hospital remains top end user contributing more than 38% of total demand, in line with high-quality clinical care and rising number of respiratory disease patients.
- North America captured notable revenue share of about 30% and is expected to be the most lucrative region for the medical ventilators market during the forecast period.
- Increasing government funding to boost the medical industry growth in Asian countries is expected to drive growth of the medical ventilators market in the region.
Increasing Production Capacity – Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Manufacturers are now focusing on boosting ventilator manufacturing capacity to meet the urgent global demand due to the coronavirus pandemic. For instance, companies such as Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, and Getinge AB are now rapidly increasing their ventilator production by 40%-60%, to supply ventilators in response to the urgent need across the globe confronting COVID-19.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11287
What does the report cover?
Future market insights offer a unique perspective and actionable insights on medical ventilators market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2015 – 2019 and projections from 2020–2030 based on product (critical care ventilators, and transport ventilators), by technology (invasive ventilators, and non-invasive ventilator), by end user (hospitals and ambulatory surgical centres, long term care centres, and home care settings) in seven key regions.
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11287
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org