Breathalyzer Market: North America Remains at the Forefront of Global Demand – Fact.MR Survey
250 Pages Breathalyzer Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Breathalyzer to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Breathalyzer market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=125
To offer an in-depth overview, the report provides sales projections for over 20 countries. It also identifies segments exhibiting maximum growth.
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Presenting Opportunities for Breathalyzer Market Growth
Healthcare organizations around the world are deploying digital tools to accommodating changing consumer preferences. They are pressing on solving the long-standing challenge pertaining to care model innovation.
Considering this, the focus on making healthcare affordable and more transparent will increase. Adoption of care model innovation in healthcare will have a profound impact on the Breathalyzer market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=125
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Breathalyzer market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Breathalyzer
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Breathalyzer. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Breathalyzer Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Breathalyzer, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Breathalyzer Market.
As per latest industry analysis published by Fact.MR, the global breathalyzer market was valued at around US$ 760 Mn in 2020, which amounts to around 13% share of the overall drug testing market. Sales of breathalyzers are slated to accelerate at a steady CAGR of 8% to top US$ 1.7 Bn by 2031. Demand for fuel cell technology in breathalyzers is set to increase at a CAGR of 6% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
|Market Size Value in 2020||US$ 760 Mn|
|Market Forecast Value for 2031||US$ 1.7 Bn|
|Global Growth Rate||8% CAGR|
|Share of Top 5 Companies||40%|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/125
Key Segments Covered in Breathalyzer Industry Research
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Semiconductor Sensors
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Breathalyzers for Alcohol Detection
- Breathalyzers for Diagnosing Asthma
- Breathalyzers for Diagnosing Tuberculosis
- Breathalyzers for Pylori Infection Detection
- Breathalyzers for Drug Abuse Detection
- Breathalyzer for Disease Detection
- Remote Breathalyzers
- Cannabis Breathalyzers
- Portable Breathalyzers
- Pocket Breathalyzers
· End User
- Breathalyzer for Enterprises
- Home Setting Breathalyzers
- Hospital Setting Breathalyzers
- Diagnostic Center Breathalyzers
- Breathalyzers for Government Agencies
- Breathalyzers for Law Enforcement Agencies
Manufacturers of breathalyzers are concentrating their R&D efforts on new product development to expand their product portfolio in the global electronic breathalyzer market.
Partnerships and collaborations are two of the most common strategies used by industry players to expand their market share.
- Intoximeters, INC. developed a breathalyzer, Alco Sensor IV, which provides an accurate and economical method of determining the blood alcohol concentration (BAC testing). The device is easily accessible and is developed using integrated fuel cell technology. The device is extensively used by law enforcement bodies as a preliminary breathalyzer.
Rising adoption of breathalyzers for a variety of applications, such as alcohol level testing, weight gain detection, and level of intoxication due to cannabis consumption is expected to drive market growth. Growing awareness about drug testing, government initiatives, substantial funding raised by companies, and technological innovations such as smart breathalyzers are expected to drive market expansion over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global breathalyzer market to top US$ 1.7 Bn by 2031.
- Fuel cell technology projected to reach around US$ 850 Mn by 2031.
- Infrared spectroscopy projected to record above 5% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in North America holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in France expected to reach valuation of US$ 400 Mn by 2031.
- Market in Australia to record 4% CAGR over forecast period.
“Breathalyzers are gaining popularity as crucial diagnostic equipment in medical settings for the detection of various diseases, owing to the cost-efficiency, ease of use, and portability that these devices offer. With their extended applications at diagnostics centers, market players are poised to witness promising growth prospects,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Breathalyzer Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Breathalyzer Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Breathalyzer’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Breathalyzer Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Breathalyzer market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Breathalyzer Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Breathalyzer demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Breathalyzer market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Breathalyzer: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Breathalyzer market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Breathalyzer Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Breathalyzer, Sales and Demand of Breathalyzer, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Breathalyzer Market: North America Remains at the Forefront of Global Demand – Fact.MR Survey appeared first on Latest Market Reports.