Demand for BRCA Tests for Breast Cancer Diagnostics is Anticipated to be the Most Prominent in the Marketplace
250 Pages Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Breast Cancer Diagnostics to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Breast Cancer Diagnostics market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=55
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Presenting Opportunities for Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Growth
Healthcare organizations around the world are deploying digital tools to accommodating changing consumer preferences. They are pressing on solving the long-standing challenge pertaining to care model innovation.
Considering this, the focus on making healthcare affordable and more transparent will increase. Adoption of care model innovation in healthcare will have a profound impact on the Breast Cancer Diagnostics market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=55
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Breast Cancer Diagnostics market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Breast Cancer Diagnostics
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Breast Cancer Diagnostics. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Breast Cancer Diagnostics, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market.
A recently revised survey on the breast cancer diagnostics market by Fact.MR predicts demand to rise at a healthy CAGR of around 7% over the decade. The survey also states that, the global breast cancer diagnostics market was valued at around US$ 4 Bn in 2020, and is slated to expand almost 2X by 2031.
|Global Market CAGR (2021-2031)||7%|
|North America Revenue Share (2020)||45%|
|Global Market Value (2020)||US$ 4 Bn|
|Hospital-associated Labs Market Share (2020)||50%|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/55
Key Segments of Breast Cancer Diagnostics Industry Survey
· By Test Type:
- CA Tests for Breast Cancer
- BRCA Test for Breast Cancer
- ER & PR Test for Breast Cancer
- CEA Test for Breast Cancer
- KRAS Mutation Test for Breast Cancer
- HER 2 Test for Breast Cancer
- PSA Test for Breast Cancer
- EGFR Mutation Test for Breast Cancer
- Immunohistochemistry for Breast Cancer
· By End User:
- Hospital Associated Labs
- Independent Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cancer Research Institutes
Prime providers of breast cancer diagnostics are striving to come up with diagnostic solutions that offer early detection of breast cancer. Key market players are also investing in the research & development of diagnostic solutions that are fast, accurate, and cost-efficient.
- Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, in September 2021, launched the first-of-its-kind breast cancer helpline, set up by the Ushalakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation. This is a new step for the nation to spread awareness about breast cancer.
- Elizabeth Hurley, actress and model, launched a cancer support center in London in September 2021, ahead of the cancer awareness month. The support centre was named Future Dreams House.
- In October 2021, to increase awareness about breast cancer, WellSpan Health and Capital Blue Cross, in collaboration, launched a mobile mammography motor coach, which is in accordance with their goal to increase screening for breast cancer across five countries.
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, recently updated its analysis on the breast cancer diagnostics market which was valued at around US$ 4 Bn in 2020. The latest in-depth analysis suggests that the global market is expected to expand at a robust CAGR of around 7% over the next ten years.
In 2021, WHO stated that, globally, breast cancer is the most common type of cancer, with as much as more than 2.3 Mn new cases being recorded. This increasing instance of breast cancer is largely shaping demand for breast cancer diagnostics. Rising awareness about breast cancer via various government initiatives and various cancer organizations is boosting market growth.
Demand for cost-effective, technologically advanced, efficient, and accurate diagnostic solutions is anticipated to be a major trend in the industry over the decade. Imaging and screening technologies are majorly shaping the diagnostics industry, as their popularity and adoption is increasing. Cost-effective diagnostic solutions in emerging and developing economies such as India and Brazil are anticipated to drive market expansion.
Breast cancer diagnostic providers are focusing on developing new instruments and devices that facilitate the early detection of breast cancer, which is vital in combating the disease effectively. Investments in research are also anticipated to see a major increase over the next ten years as focus is on treating and combating breast cancer.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global demand for breast cancer diagnostics to rise at healthy CAGR of nearly 7% over the decade.
- Rising demand for affordable and cost-effective solutions in emerging nations such as India and Brazil expected to drive demand.
- Global breast cancer diagnostics market raked in revenue worth US$ 4 Bn in 2020.
- India and China expected to lead demand for breast cancer diagnostics in Asia Pacific.
- Hospital-associated labs accounted for nearly 50% market share in 2020.
- In terms of revenue, North America held around 45% share of global market in 2020.
“Rising number of active breast cancer cases is a major concern across the globe, and non-existence of early diagnostic solutions is a major factor influencing the landscape,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Breast Cancer Diagnostics’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Breast Cancer Diagnostics market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Breast Cancer Diagnostics demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Breast Cancer Diagnostics market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Breast Cancer Diagnostics: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Breast Cancer Diagnostics market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Breast Cancer Diagnostics, Sales and Demand of Breast Cancer Diagnostics, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates