Rising Demand for Non-invasive Procedures in Optometric Space to Fuel Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market Growth
250 Pages Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Optic nerve disorder, commonly known as optic neuropathy, is a medical condition indicating degeneration of the optic nerve. While mostly optic nerve disorders are hereditary, few of them are also acquired over the time. Some of probable etiologies (set of causes) leading to optic nerve disorders can include nutritional, ischemic, and toxic types.
Patients suffering from optic nerve disorders show marked preferences for optic nerve disorders drugs over surgeries for treating optic neuropathies, as they are highly cost-effective and minimally risky.
The Market Research Survey by Fact.MR, highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand and sales of Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs. Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs market drivers and constraints, threats and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects review are addressed in the Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs market survey report. The survey report provides a comprehensive analysis of Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs market key trends and insights on Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs market size and share.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2689
Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market – Novel Developments
Some of the key market players operating in the optic nerve disorders drugs market include Novartis AG, Santhera Pharmaceuticals, Allergan plc., Stealth BioTherapeutics Inc., Quark, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Merck & Co., and others.
- In 2019, Santhera Pharmaceuticals- a leading player in the optic nerve disorders drugs market- made an official announcement regarding its successful completion of patient enrollments in the on-going ‘Phase 1V’ study (LEROS) using Raxone® (idebenone) for treatment of hereditary optic neuropathies, otherwise known as optic nerve disorders. This 24- month long study was conducted across 31 study centers in the USA and Europe and the results are expected to be out by 2021.
- In 2016, Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc. – a key player in the optic nerve disorders drugs market- partnered with Biocon Ltd., a leading biopharmaceutical firm to start various clinical trials of a drug meant to treat eye disorders. The study will further determine, over a duration of more than 12 months, the levels of efficacy and safety of drug candidate ‘;QPI-1007’ on the patients suffering from acute non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a medical condition wherein low blood supply to the optic nerves results in permanent vision impairment.
Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market: Segmentation
The optic nerve disorders drugs market is segmented on the basis of indication, drug class, end user and region.
Based on indication, the global optic nerve disorders drugs market is segmented into:
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathies
- Optic Neuritis and Perineuritis
- Compressive Optic Neuropathies
- Intrinsic Neoplasms
- Hereditary Optic Neuropathies
- Inflammatory Optic Neuropathies
- Infectious Optic Neuropathies
- Toxic and Nutritional Optic Neuropathies
- Traumatic Optic Neuropathy
- Optic Disc Drusen
- Anomalous Optic Neuropathy
Based on drug class, the global optic nerve disorders drugs market is segmented into:
- Nerve Tonics and Multivitamin
- Hyperosmotic Agents
- Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors
- Beta-blockers and Alpha-adrenergic Agonists
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2689
Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the global optic nerve disorders drugs market are SANTHERA PHARMACEUTICALS, Quark, Novartis AG, Allergan plc, Merck & Co., Stealth BioTherapeutics Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, and others.
This market study is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
Essential Takeaways from the this Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by key players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain.
- Evaluation of current Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs market size, forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Current Insights influencing the scenario and key trends in Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs market.
Get Access to TOC Covering 200+ Topics- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=2689
Key questions answered in Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market Survey and Dynamics
- Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Market Size & Demand
- Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Optic Nerve Disorders Drugs Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Hemostasis Valves Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the Hemostasis Valves Market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. The increasing advancement in the hemostasis valves industry will offer lucrative opportunities and an increasing number of interventional procedures is propelling the market growth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Market – The global cosmetic dentistry market is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period of 2021-2031. This growth is factored in due to the rising consumer awareness and well-defined grooming interest in the aesthetical value of oral care.
Creatinine Testing Market– Creatinine testing involves the measurement of the level of creatinine, which is a product of muscle creatine catabolism and is thus a reliable indicator of kidney function by an indication that a rise in the level of creatinine may indicate Acute Kidney Injury or Chronic Kidney Disease.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates