Transdermal and Microneedle Drug Delivery 2022 Virtual and Online event
The Transdermal and Microneedle Drug Delivery Conference 2022 is now a Virtual Event: Online Access Only
SMi Reports: Event Announcement: Transdermal and Microneedle Drug Delivery, January 12-13th January 2021 is now a virtual event.
Access will be fully online meaning therefore limiting any risk from the omicron variant of Covid-19. This will allow more attendees to join from across the world without having to worry about rules and regulations at the time. The event will deliver the same fantastic content which you will be able to attend and access from the comfort of your computer screen whether you choose to do that from your home or office!
The Conference will explore real world applications of microneedles in drug delivery and strategies for device design while engaging in the latest innovations in device design and formulation with case studies from thought leaders.
The conference will also consider key developments in the transdermal drug delivery field, including the innovations in microneedle technology for a COVID-19 vaccine and opportunities for development in cancer vaccine delivery, advances in microarray patches, and microneedle-based diagnostics. Key regulatory updates including guidance on classification of microneedle devices and considerations for ensuring quality will be presented by regulatory experts for a comprehensive outlook of this exciting and ever-growing field, and the importance of considering human factors in order to enhance the user experience will be presented by industry experts.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with leaders in transdermal and microneedle delivery. Visit the website here: http://transdermal-microneedle-delivery.co.uk/EIN News
Sponsors of the conference include: LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG, QuadMedicine
SMi Group offer direct access to key decision makers through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages. For details contact Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Benefits of Attending Include:
- Gain insight into developments in microneedles for drug delivery and diagnostics
- Hear key regulatory updates from regulatory bodies including FDA and WHO on guidance for regulatory compliance
- Explore new applications of microneedle technology in vaccinations
- Discover advances in design and application of transdermal patches
- Explore and benchmark against industry developments through case studies and real-world examples in device development for microneedles
Featured Regulatory Speakers:
- Caroline Strasinger, Master Reviewer, Office of Pharmaceuticals Quality, CDER/FDA
- Bridgitte Giersing, Team Lead, Vaccine Prioritization and Platforms, World Health Organisation
Featured 2022 Speakers Include:
- Marion Menozzi-Arnaud, Senior Specialist, Market Shaping, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
- Hayley Lewis, Senior Vice President, Zosano Pharma
- Courtney Jarrahian, Program Advisor, PATH
- Michael Schrader, CEO, Vaxess Technologies, Inc.
- Clemens Guenther, Director of Senior Expert Nonclinical Safety, Bayer AG
- James Birchall, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Deputy Head of School, Cardiff University
Transdermal and Microneedle Delivery
24-25 January 2022
Virtual and online only
For media enquiries contact Richard Jones on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: email@example.com
--- ENDS –
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk