What are the Key Factors Driving the Demand for Polymerase Chain Reaction – Exclusive Report by Fact.MR
250 Pages Polymerase Chain Reaction Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Polymerase Chain Reaction to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Polymerase Chain Reaction market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4861
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Presenting Opportunities for Polymerase Chain Reaction Market Growth
Healthcare organizations around the world are deploying digital tools to accommodating changing consumer preferences. They are pressing on solving the long-standing challenge pertaining to care model innovation.
Considering this, the focus on making healthcare affordable and more transparent will increase. Adoption of care model innovation in healthcare will have a profound impact on the Polymerase Chain Reaction market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4861
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Polymerase Chain Reaction market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Polymerase Chain Reaction
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Polymerase Chain Reaction. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Polymerase Chain Reaction Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Polymerase Chain Reaction, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Polymerase Chain Reaction Market.
Demand for polymerase chain reaction tests is anticipated to reach US$ 3.6 Bn by 2021-end, further expanding to US$ 12 Bn at the conclusion of the 2021-2031 assessment period, according to a recent report published by Fact.MR. The market is poised to expand 3x, with PCR reagents set to capture 60% of total revenue.
|Market Size (2021)||US$ 3.6 Bn|
|Projected Market Value (2031)||US$ 12 Bn|
|Value CAGR (2021-2031)||10%|
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4861
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their footprint.
- In October 2021, US based Thermo Fisher Scientific, provider of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, introduced the Applied Biosystem QuantStudio Absolute Q-Digital PCR System, the first fully integrated digital PCR (dPCR) system designed to provide highly accurate and consistent results in genetic analysis and research within 90 minutes.
- In March 2021, Agilent Technologies Inc., announced the launch of a real-time reverse transcription (qRT) PCR-based diagnostic kit for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA. The CE-IVD mark is in accordance with the European Union In-Vitro Diagnostic Directive 98/79/EC and is available for immediate distribution.
Key Segments Covered
- PCR Instruments
- Standard PCR Systems
- RT PCR Systems
- Digital PCR Systems
- PCR Reagents
- PCR Consumables
· End User
- PCR for Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- PCR for Clinical Diagnostics Labs and Hospitals
- PCR for Academic and Research Organizations
- PCR for Other End Users
A recently published Fact.MR report concludes that the market for polymerase chain reaction will surge at a CAGR of 10% from 2021-2031, reaching US$ 12 Bn. The ever proliferating incidences of infectious disease pandemics and epidemics are chiefly driving market growth.
From 2016 to 2020, the global polymerase chain reaction market experienced a noteworthy upsurge, registering a growth rate of 8.4%. A massive demand spike was registered during the COVID-19 pandemic, attributed to the increasing need for detecting infection presence. With nearly 250 million active cases detected as of November 2021, healthcare providers are racing to procure adequate PCR testing kits to provide timely diagnosis.
Researchers are currently emphasizing on pluripotent stem cells for studying genomes and genomic abnormalities. As per a popular 2020 study, current assays are inadequate for regular screening of human pluripotent stem cells genomic integrity. Hence, key medical players are accelerating efforts to develop effective PCR kits to facilitate this process. Furthermore, the amplifying threat of future pandemics will keep PCR testing in high demand.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- PCR reagents anticipated to capture 3/5th of global market demand until 2031
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry to be primary end user, registering a CAGR of 8.6%
- Clinical diagnostic labs & hospitals to register a CAGR of approximately 9%
- North America to generate 46.2% market revenue for polymerase chain reaction
- Asia to be the fastest growing market, registering a CAGR worth 9.7% through 2031
“Rise in the prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases is projected to push the demand for PCR solutions during the forecast period,” comments a Fact.MR analyst
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Polymerase Chain Reaction Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Polymerase Chain Reaction’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Polymerase Chain Reaction market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Polymerase Chain Reaction Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Polymerase Chain Reaction demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Polymerase Chain Reaction market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Polymerase Chain Reaction: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Polymerase Chain Reaction market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Polymerase Chain Reaction Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Polymerase Chain Reaction, Sales and Demand of Polymerase Chain Reaction, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates