Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market (2021 to 2027) - Potential Applications of Terahertz Spectroscopy in Healthcare Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market is segmented further based on Technology, Applications, and Geography, IGR Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market is estimated to be USD 6.73 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 10.04 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.9%.
Major factors that drive the market growth are rapid technological advancements and innovations in molecular spectroscopy systems in the pharmaceutical industry, increasing penetration of MS technology in various verticals, and rising emphasis on the discovery of newer molecules by pharmaceutical companies.
Also growing demand for an efficient and accurate imaging system, increasing adoption of hybrid imaging technologies such as PET/CT, and growing population are also the prime factors that drivers the growth of the molecular Spectroscopy market. Furthermore, the rising adoption of Molecular Spectroscopy in emerging economies such as China, India, and others, also creates new opportunities for the molecular spectroscopy market in the coming years.
However, the involvement of higher costs in the research and development and lack of skilled professionals are the key restraints factors that may create hindrances in the growth of the market.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Positioning Quadrants, the publisher's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Demand of Molecular Spectroscopy in Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Rising Emphasis for the Discovery of Newer Molecules by Pharmaceuticals.
- Growing Focus on Ensuring the Quality of Food Products
- Rapid Technological Advancements and Innovations in Molecular Spectroscopy Systems
- Involvement of High Cost on Molecular Spectroscopy Systems
- Lack of Technically Skilled Professionals
- Potential Applications of Terahertz Spectroscopy in Healthcare
- Growing Opportunities in Developing Economies
- Death of Skilled Professionals
- Advantest Corporation
- Bruker Corporation (US)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Merck KAaG (Merck Group)
- Jeol Ltd.
- Jasco, Inc. (Jasco International Co. Ltd.)
- Horiba Ltd.
- Analytik Jena AG (Endress+Hauser Group)
- Ocean Optics, Inc. (Halma PLC)
- B&W Tek Inc. (Metrohm AG)
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Oxford Instruments PLC
- Specac Ltd.
- Buchi Corporation
- Bay Spec, Inc.
- Gasmet Technologies Oy (Nederman Group)
- ABB Bomem, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/btidxo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900