The Worldwide Wearable Fitness Technology Industry is Expected to Reach $19.12 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Wearable Fitness Technology Market (2021-2026) by Product Category, Product Type, Component, Technology, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wearable Fitness Technology Market is estimated to be USD 9.8 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 19.12 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.3%.
The major growth drivers for the wearable fitness technology market are consumer preference for smart gadgets, increasing popularity of wearable fitness and medical devices, raising awareness about fitness, and a growing disposable income in developing economies. The rising popularity of these devices among recreational fitness enthusiasts and professional athletes is anticipated to drive the demand for wellness and fitness products during the forecast timeframe.
However, factors such as data privacy concerns, high power consumption, and low battery life could also pose a threat to market growth. To maintain a competitive edge in this market, companies continuously invest in introducing new products, expanding their operations, or entering into strategic mergers and acquisitions, creating a unique opportunity for this market. However, Failure to achieve long-term engagement and Unaddressed regulatory issues create challenges for the market.
America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas) Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe) Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA) Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Wearable Fitness Technology Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Apple Inc.
- Google (Fitbit)
- Fossil Group
- Garmin Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Moov Inc.
- Graycliff Partners Pebble Technology Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sensoria Inc.
- Xiaomi Technology Co. Ltd.
- Tomtom N.V.
- Skagen Denmark
- One plus Technology Co., Ltd.
- Vuzix Blade
- Oppo Corp., Ltd
- Oura Health Ltd.
- Polar Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/18a3ys
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900