What are Key Growth Influencers of the Controlled Substances Market – Exclusive Report by Fact.MR
250 Pages Controlled Substances Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Controlled Substances to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Controlled Substances market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2032
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Controlled Substances market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Controlled Substances
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Controlled Substances. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Controlled Substances Market across various industries and regions
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2032
Controlled Substances Market – Competition Landscape
- GW Pharmaceuticals has announced its plan of epidiolex (CBD or cannabidiol) development program in 2018, to combat infantile spasms, which according to the company is the fourth largest target indication for its program of epidiolex orphan pediatric epilepsy development.
- Molecular Science Corporation and Canopy Growth entered into a strategic collaboration in 2018, to pioneer standardized testing methods for analyzing and enhancing the efficacy of cannabis testing, its safety awareness and product knowledge.
- Aphria Incorporation has signed an exclusive agreement with Colcanna SAS for extending its medical cannabis sales in Columbia. Aphria eyes to leverage the large distribution footprint of Colcanna SAS to market its MMJ products in Columbia.
Key players operating in the controlled substances market, as identified in the report, include CANNABIS SATIVA, INC., The Peace Naturals Project, Canopy Growth Corporation, GW PHARMACEUTICALS PLC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mallinckrodt plc, SAFC/Cerilliant, Noramco, Inc., Johnson Matthey, Siegfried AG, AMRI, Cayman Chemical, Consort Medical, Patheon, and Cambrex.
Worldwide sales of the controlled substances closed in on a valuation of US$ 67,000 Mn in 2018, and are projected to record a Y-o-Y growth at 3.5% in 2019, according to a new Fact.MR study. The study opines that depressants and stimulants have been top-selling class of drugs in the controlled substances market, however gains from marijuana are expected to record over 2X faster growth than all the other controlled substances in 2019 and beyond.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2032
Pain Management Remains Leading Application of Controlled Substances
The study opines that pain management will continue to account for over one-fourth share of the controlled substances market in 2018. Several regulatory norms being implemented in the prescription of controlled substances for pain management, such as in Georgia, Michigan, and Florida, have further triggered the preference and adoption of controlled substances to manage and treat chronic as well as acute pain. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and anxiety are other medical conditions wherein controlled substances are expected to witness promising future prospects, according to the study.
The entrance of pharmaceutical giants in the cannabis sector of Canada alludes the next significant trend in the controlled substances industry, offering additional credibility to the sector. Although the pharmaceutical part of the expression involves the missing link, an ongoing trend of M&A and entrance of these legacy industries is poised in 2019 and the foreseeable future. There has been a drought in direct investments from the pharmaceutical industries in the licensed medical marijuana producers, it is highly likely that the trend would change, as the US witnesses the federal legalization of cannabis. Big pharmaceutical companies that eye collaborations and partnerships with cannabis producers having competitive differentiation circling their R&D initiatives, commercialization efforts, and clinical trial programs, are likely to witness significant revenue generation in the near future.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Controlled Substances Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Controlled Substances Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Controlled Substances’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Controlled Substances Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Controlled Substances market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Controlled Substances Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Controlled Substances demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Controlled Substances market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Controlled Substances: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Controlled Substances market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Controlled Substances Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Controlled Substances, Sales and Demand of Controlled Substances, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates