Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Market To Record Sturdy Growth By 2022 – 2031
QIAGEN NV, for instance, offers the digene Female Swab Specimen Collection Kit for use with digene HC2 CT-ID DNA, the HC2 GC-ID DNA and HC2 CT-GC DNA Tests respectively. The kit is capable of collecting 50 swab samples. Recently, in February 2021, Hologic Inc. completed the acquisition of Biotheranostics Inc. to deepen its foray into molecular oncology. The acquisition was valued at US$ 230 million, and is expected to augment cancer treatment in women, including cervical dysplasia.
“Prolific advancements in oncology are prompting clinicians to opt for targeted therapeutic approaches, promoting development of highly advanced precision-based medicine. This is encouraging prominent Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices providers to introduce highly sophisticated diagnostic approaches to aid practitioners in medicine and vaccination prescription,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For More Valuable Information on Regional Market Dynamics, Request a Report Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5564
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices Market Study
- Early detection and prevention of cervical dysplasia to widen the scope for diagnostic tests
- Demand for hospital-based Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices to remain sustained, diagnostic centers popularity to heighten
- US to receive significant nudge in Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices, with nearly 1 million women afflicted annually
- Rising prevalence of in-situ cervical carcinoma to spike diagnostics services across the UK
- Prolific developments are on the cards for Germany, attributed to burgeoning research for discovering advanced screening techniques
- China to emerge as a focal point in the Asia-Pacific, India to receive massive tailwinds
Prominent Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices solutions providers profiled by Fact.MR include Becton Dickinson & Company, F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd., Hologic Inc., QIAGEN GmbH, Quest Diagnostics Inc., Cooper Surgical, Micromedic Technologies Ltd. and Karl Kaps GmbH & Co. KG among others. The aforementioned players rely on regulatory approvals from government entities to widen their market footprints.
Get Customization on this Report as Per Your Requirement – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5564
In 2018, the US FDA granted a pre-market approval to Becton Dickinson & Company’s BD Onclarity HPV assay which is capable of detecting 14 types of high risk human papillomavirus from specimens collected for cervical cancer screening. The assay is also capable of identifying HPV genotypes 16, 18 and 45, responsible for 94% of glandular cervical cancer cases.
In September 2020, F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd. received FDA approval for expanded use of the CINtec PLUS Cytology test to aid clinicians in preventing cervical cancer. This new generation biomarker test supports the World Health Organization’s goal to eliminate cervical cancer which is fully preventable with proper screening, vaccination and treatment.
Micromedic Technologies Ltd. is an important player offering the CellDetect® Cervical diagnostic solution. The solution is available across Europe, Israel, China and India. The technology relies on color and morphology to differentiate between normal cells and cancerous ones. It does so by using a proprietary plant extract and generic dyes, detecting neoplastic nuclei in reddish-purple and normal cells in green.
More Insights on the Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the global Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (diagnostic tests and diagnostic devices) and end user (hospitals, diagnostic centers, private gynecologist offices, research & academic institutes, and ambulatory surgical centers), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5564
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will the Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices market grow in 2021?
- Why are manufacturers increasingly venturing into the United States market?
- What growth prospects are likely to present themselves across Germany?
- How are the UK, Indian and Chinese markets anticipated to widen growth prospects for Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices providers?
- How are global cancer eradication initiatives providing traction to the market?
- Which prominent players operate in the global Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Devices landscape?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Market To Record Sturdy Growth By 2022 – 2031 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.