Global Market for Medical Videoscopes is expected to top US$ 30 Bn by 2031
As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global market for medical videoscopes was estimated at US$ 22 Bn in 2020, and is expected to top US$ 30 Bn by 2031.
Medical videoscopes see huge demand across the globe owing to their wide application areas as well as flexibility in terms of specification of instruments, which fits in with the various requirements of different procedures.
The market has seen an extraordinary amount of technological advancements and breakthroughs in the last few years, as companies have focused on developing products capable of reducing pain, curtailing the number of sick days, and reducing the overall cost of treatment.
Request for sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6625
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Key factors driving demand for medical videoscopes are rise in patient inclination towards non-invasive surgical procedures and technological advancements in the field of endoscopy.
- North America holds close to 30% global market share for medical videoscopes.
- Huge population base and the governments’ increased expenditure on public health are driving demand for medical videoscopes in Asia Pacific.
- Global demand for medical videoscopes in bronchoscopy is expected to expand at a CARG of 6%through 2031.
- Global demand for medical videoscopes in arthroscopy is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4% over the next ten years.
What is the Global Demand Outlook for Medical Videoscopes in Bronchoscopy?
Global demand for medical videoscopes in bronchoscopy is projected to top US$ 3 Bn by 2031, increasing at a CAGR of 6% during the assessment period.
Growth is primarily driven by growing hospital investments in bronchoscopy facilities, increasing demand for bronchoscopy owing to rising prevalence of respiratory diseases, growing demand for minimally invasive surgery, and technological advancements in the field of bronchoscopy.
For customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6625
Key Segments Covered in Medical Videoscopes Industry Research
- By Flexibility
- Flexible Medical Videoscopes
- Rigid Medical Videoscopes
- By Product
- Urology Endoscopes
- OB/GN Endoscopes
- By End User
- Medical Videoscopes for Hospitals
- Medical Videoscopes for Clinics
Speak to our expert: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=6625
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Global Market for Medical Videoscopes is expected to top US$ 30 Bn by 2031 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.