Registration is open for SMi’s 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast 2022
SMi Group reports: The 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Conference is set to return in April 2022 with a key focus existing methods and novel tools in microbial control to assure continuity in product quality and patient safety.
SMi Group is delighted to announce the 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Conference, taking place on the 27th and 28th April 2022 in Boston, USA.
The 2022 Conference theme is on harnessing existing methods and novel tools in microbial control to assure continuity in product quality and patient safety.
The conference chair is Jim Polarine, Senior Technical Service Manager, Head of Microbiology & Sterile Technology, STERIS Corporation; Sanofi.
Post conference there will also be two interactive workshops taking place on 29th April 2022, on:
1. Microbial Risk-Assessment And Cleaning Validation
2. USP Microbiology 2022 – Keeping Up With Standards
Interested parties can register at http://www.microbiologyeastcoast.com/PR1 , register by 31 January 2022 to save US$200.
Attending the conference will enable delegates to:
• Review implementation guidance and validation for efficient disinfectant efficacy programs
• UNCOVER principles in best-practice and the benefits of a robust contamination control strategy
• Address fungal mould contamination and risk-based tools to tackle spore spreading
• Delve into the sterility assurance assessment and holistic closure integrity testing
• Explore the impact of the ongoing pandemic and the changing face of the pharma industry
• Understand new unique case studies, from contamination control as it relates to microbiome products, to risk-based assessments of traditional microbiological tests
Building on the success of previous years, SMi’s 5th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Conference will bring together leading experts in 2022 to discuss and analyse the latest advances and challenges surrounding Pharmaceutical Microbiology.
View the two-day conference programme and download the brochure at: http://www.microbiologyeastcoast.com/PR1
Sponsored by: Bioscience International, Associates of Cape Cod and Microbiologics
For media enquiries or a press pass contact Simi Sapal, Head of Marketing on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email email@example.com
SMi’s 5th Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Conference
27-28 April 2022
--- ENDS ---
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk