APOL1 Mediated Kidney Disease Market to grow at 4% CAGR through 2020 – 2030 – FMI
The current treatment options are limited and they are effective only against the symptoms of APOL1 medicated kidney diseases such as inflammations, high fluid volume, and hypertension. Because of this, there is an urgency of novel and targeted therapeutics which can target to reduce APOL1 protein level in the body. Excess APOL1 causes nephropathic conditions and ultimately kidney failure in people having APOL1 mediated disorder.In its new study, Future Market Insights offers insights about key factors driving demand for APOL1 mediated kidney disease market. The study points toward chronic kidney disease being the most sought-after. North America acquires over three forth of the market share, globally. The report also tracks current available treatments, disease epidemiology and future market potential.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12115
In the current scenario, treatment for APOL1 mediated kidney disease includes only immunosuppressant, which may not always work and can cause severe side effects. Considering this, the demand of drugs that specifically target APOL-1 gene poses both challenge and opportunities for the market players. Higher risk associated with the disease and active clinical pipeline is expected to boost the APOL1 mediated kidney disease market growth.
According to a latest report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global APOL1 mediated kidney disease market was valued at US$ 3.0 Bn in 2020 and is anticipated to witness a steady CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period (2020-2030).
Currently, the leading clinical stage biopharmaceutical developers are focusing on development of next generation targeted therapeutics against APOL1 medicated kidney diseases, specifically chronic kidney diseases. The promising yet unmet opportunities for APOL1 medicated kidney diseases are attracting established and new biopharmaceuticals to dive in the targeted therapeutic based approach. This trend is expected to offer competitive-edge and exclusive monopoly in the global market in the future.
For instance, in 2018, AstraZeneca closed a $330 million licensing agreement for two pipeline antisense therapies of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. a U. S. based clinical stage Innovator Company engaged in the advanced research of rare diseases. One of licensed therapeutic is investigational novel antisense drug (AZD2373) to treat original cause of the APOL1 mediated chronic kidney diseases. AZD2373 is currently under clinical phase I and is looking a promising candidate for the future APOL1 mediated kidney diseases landscape.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask an Analyst- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12115
Key Takeaways from APOL1 Mediated kidney Diseases Market Study
- Chronic kidney diseases account for more than 95% of all the APOL1 mediated diseases. Increasing prevalence of hypertension associated kidney diseases will increase treatment needs over the forecast period
- North America accounts for over 3/4th of the global market. High prevalence of the disease among people with African American ancestry makes North America the leader in this market
- Pipeline drugs under development are targeted to be launched in the U.S., catapulting it as a highly lucrative pocket
- Key players are focusing on extensive research and development for targeted therapy towards APOL1
- The COVID-19 outbreak did not have any impact on the APOl1 mediated treatment market. All patients with indications like end stage kidney disorders were attended amidst COVID-19 due to the severity of kidney disease
“Increasing research and development for discovery of underlying cause of APOL1 mediated kidney disease and its targeted therapy will propel the market growth in the future,” says FMI analyst
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12115
Collaboration is the key strategy amongst market players. Companies research on APOL1 therapies are strengthening their chances of successful clinical trials by collaborating with prominent pharma players. Increasing investments in drug discovery is expected to favor the growth the global market over the forecast period
- For instance, Ionis Pharma has collaborated with AstraZeneca for developing its molecule which is currently under clinical trial phase 1.