Bioprocess Technology Market 2021 Key Players, SWOT Analysis, Key Indicators and Forecast to 2031
According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global bioprocess technology market was valued at US$ 17.3 Bn in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period (2021-2031). It is projected to generate a revenue of US$ 81.2 Bn by the end of 2031.
Technology has always been at the heart of biotech. The emergence of advanced computing technology such as machine learning and artificial intelligence has enabled companies to expand the scale of their research and improve efficiency in the manufacturing process—both of which reduce the time it takes for biotech firms to bring new products to market.
Increasing research and development spending on pharmaceutical products has improved the well-being of patients to a significant level. Today vaccines have proven to be one of the most effective ways to prevent children from infectious diseases. This is highly possible due to increased government spending on research & development in the life science stream.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13890
For instance, in May 2020, AbSci Inc. closed USD 15.4 Mn in series D funding to accelerate the growth and scale of disruptive protein printing technology, by announcing an exclusive co-marketing partnership with KBI Biopharma.
There are currently more than 1,500 biomolecules undergoing clinical trials, which target more than 100 hundred types of diseases and success rate for biologics has so far been over twice that of small-molecule products.
Key Takeaways from Bioprocess Technology Market Study
- In 2021, the BIOTECH/BIOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES segment is expected to dominate the global bioprocess technology market with a 44.0% market share, whereas, CDMO/contract research organization segment is expected to occupy over 40% of the market share.
- By product, the upstream segment dominated the global Bioprocess Technology market with a 64.8% market share.
- Europe and East Asia dominated the global bioprocess technology market occupying over 24.3% and 14.7% market share, respectively.
“Single-use bioprocess products offer lucrative investment opportunities. With the increasing biopharmaceutical manufacturing across the world, adoption of single-use products is expected to gain traction,” says the FMI Analyst
Who is winning?
Some of the leading companies of bioprocess technology are focusing on their extensive portfolio of single-use cell culture bioreactors, containers, strong distribution channels, and strategic selling to the leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing entities.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is a multinational biotech company that develops, manufactures, and distributes products in the areas of healthcare & diagnostics, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, and others. In Sep 2020, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced the opening of its new Bioprocessing Collaboration Center (BCC) in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Sartorius AG is a leading provider of contract testing services to the global biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries. In July 2020, Sartorius Stedim Biotech acquired a majority stake in CellGenix to strengthen its product portfolio for cell and gene therapies.
- Danaher Corporation designs manufacture and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. In March 2020 Danaher Corporation acquired the Biopharma business from General Electric’s Life Sciences division.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-13890
The key market players covered by FMI include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Sartorius, Merck KGa, Danaher Corporation, Applikon Biotechnology B.V., Lonza AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Agilent technologies, Solida Biotech GmBH, and Waters Corporation.
What is the Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis on the Market?
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to positively impact growth. It has created ample opportunities for players due to the increasing demand for bioprocess technology. Consumer behavior connected to epidemiological stages and government responses to the pandemic are resulting in high demand for bioprocess technology.
The outbreak has changed distribution channel operations and pushed traffic to e-commerce options. Supply chains were hampered during the second quarter of 2020 due to trade blocks that occurred globally to stop the surging cases of virus. These factors are however likely to subside through 2021 and beyond.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
How much is the bioprocess technology market worth?
What is the demand outlook of the global bioprocess technology market?
What are the key drivers of the bioprocess technology market?
What factors are driving demand for the bioprocess technology market?
What is the market share of the top players in the bioprocess technology market?
Who are the top 5 countries driving demand for the bioprocess technology market?
At what rate are the sales of bioprocess technology rising in North America?
At what rate will the demand for bioprocess technology rise in Europe?
Which companies are the key players in the bioprocess technology market?
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13890
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org