Global Medium Chain Triglycerides Market (2021 to 2026) - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medium Chain Triglycerides Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global medium chain triglycerides market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global medium chain triglycerides market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
- BASF SE
- ConnOils LLC
- Croda International Plc
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- IOI Oleo GmbH
- KLK OLEO
- Musim Mas Holdings
- NOW Foods
- Sternchemie GmbH & Co. KG
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Wilmar International Limited.
Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are dietary fats with a glycerol molecule attached to three fatty acid chains. MCTs easily get absorbed and oxidized into the bloodstream, unlike other lipid molecules that require a complex digestion process.
Therefore, they are being adopted for the management of several gastrointestinal disorders across the globe. They are also used to treat steatorrhea resulting from malabsorptive conditions, such as pancreatic insufficiency, prior gastrectomy and small bowel resection.
MCTs are generally administered in the form of tablets, capsules, ointments, powders and injections. A significant rise in the prevalence of gastrointestinal and malabsorptive disorders represents one of the leading factors increasing the adoption of MCTs. Apart from this, as MCTs are derived from organic and natural sources like coconut oil, palm oil and butter, they are finding applications in the cosmetics industry worldwide.
Moreover, on account of their lightweight, long shelf life, and lack of color and odor, they are gaining popularity in aromatherapy. Besides this, leading players are investing in research and development (R&D) projects as MCTs show promising results in the management of obesity, cardiovascular diseases and neurological disorders. Furthermore, governing agencies of various countries, along with several healthcare groups and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), are initiating various programs and campaigns to spread awareness about various chronic diseases.
This, in confluence with the growing health consciousness among individuals and the increasing prevalence of chronic and lifestyle diseases, is anticipated to promote the sales of MCTs in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global medium chain triglycerides market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global medium chain triglycerides market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global medium chain triglycerides market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Medium Chain Triglycerides Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Source
8 Market Breakup by Form
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2drnoo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900