Food-Grade Lubricants Market Prevalent Opportunities Up to 2020
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7209
Every lubricant, including the food grade grease, should be able to provide sufficient lubrication for metal-metal surface separation along with the ability to perform in extreme temperature and pressure environments. Properties like anti-wear performance, high load carrying, good seal compatibility, oxidation stability, rust and corrosion inhibitors are also desirable from food grade greases. The food grade greases must resist the impurities such as steam, process water, high pressure cleaning and acidic conditions. Other chemicals and raw materials used in the course of manufacturing may also act as contaminants.
Food grade grease finds extensive use in the food, beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceutical sectors. Other areas where food grade grease finds a small but vital share includes packaging and logistics sector, equipment manufacturing and food grade lubricant blending to name a few.
The demand for food grade grease is expected to increase as the processed food industry advances. Technological developments are identified as a pivotal factor to propel the growth of the processed food industry and this in turn is expected to directly to drive the food grade grease market as well. Observing the growing concern over the food consumption, authorities such as USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) have put forth stringent laws that promote the use of food grade grease in the equipments handling edible products, directly or indirectly. Such regulations will keep the demand for food grade grease growing in respective regions during the forecast period.
The manufacturers today comply with the regulations in order to avoid recalling the products and hefty penalty fees. Since the awareness around the food grade grease is growing recently, innovative products will stay in demand and propel the growth of food grade greases.
Mineral oil based food grade greases have been in a greater demand due to the easy availability and low cost. It can experience a stable growth during the forecast period. However, synthetic oil based food grade grease is expected to increase demand due to its enhanced properties and better performance.
Geographically, the food grade grease market can be segmented into Asia Pacific, North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Currently, Europe is comparatively a bigger market in the world for food grade greases and is followed by North America. The dominance of these regions can be credited to the rigorous food safety norms present here. Increased health awareness among the manufacturers is also one prominent factor that boosts the growth of food grade grease in these regions.
However, in the near future, Asia-Pacific among all regions, is expected to develop at the fastest pace considering the firm economic growth of countries like China and India.
List of Market Participants:
Presently, the food grade grease market is dominated by several market players out of which few are listed below:
- Fuchs Petrolub SE, Germany
- BP PLC, United Kingdom
- Total S.A., France
- Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc., Canada
- Exxon Mobil Corporation, United States of America
- Kluber Lubrication Munchen SE & CO. KG, Germany
- AB SKF, Sweden
- LanxessAktiengesellschaft, Germany
- Illinois Tool Works Inc., United States of America
- Jax Inc., United States of America
- ITW ROCOL, England
- Bel-Ray Company LLC, United States of America
- Lubriplate Lubricants Company, United States of America
- Schaeffer Manufacturing Co., United States of America
- Suncor Energy Inc., Canada
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.Market Segmentation:
Market for food grade grease can be segmented on the basis of type of lubricant, base oil, end use and geographic regions.
On the basis of the type of lubricant, food grade greases can be segmented as:
- H1 lubricants
- H2 lubricants
- 3H lubricants (releasing agents)
- H3 lubricants (soluble oil)
On the basis of base oil, food grade greases can be segmented by:
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic oil
- Polyalphaolephins (PAO)
- Polyalkyl Glycols (PAG)
- Easters and silicones
- Bio-based oil
On the basis of end use, food grade greases can be segmented into:
- Food industry
- Meat processing
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Beverages industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Cosmetics industry
- Packaging and logistics
- Equipment manufacturing
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-7209
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint