Patient Lateral Transfer Market is expected to reach US$ 519.3 Million by 2030
As per FMI – an ESOMAR-certified market research firm, the global patient lateral transfer market is expected to reach US$ 519.3 Mn by 2030.
The likelihood of patients moving and getting lifted from stretchers or bed causing back injuries, strain to caregivers and healthcare workers owing to forceful exertion, repetitive movement, and awkward posture can’t be ruled out. Patient lateral transfer devices come to the rescue over here.
Patient lateral transfer devices lessen friction during transfer of patients and prove to be equally beneficial for patients.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-12381
- Air-assisted transfer devices held the largest market share in 2019 and the winning streak is expected to continue in the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific is looked upon as a promising market due to growing awareness about the need for patient lateral transfer devices along with improvement in healthcare infrastructure
- Covid-19 to escalate the market in the year 2020, and further traction expected with the onslaught of chronic devices
- Individual product promulgation is a key trend observed in the market
Key Participant Insights
The global patient lateral transfer market exhibits higher growth potential along with key players projecting their brands. The competitive factors include product differentiation, technology, and competitive pricing.
For instance – McAuley Medical’s Gold Rollboard, Patient Mover Slide Boards, and Handy Rollerboard Accessories, HoverMatt Air Transfer System from HoverTech, Himm-Rom’s HandyTube Manual Transfer Aid and Patient Transfer Board are doing the rounds at present.
The other players are also in the race. As such, there exists fierce competition over here. If players opt for partnerships/joint ventures, the competitive landscape would take a cutting-edge turn.
The players in the patient lateral transfer market include McAuley Medical, Inc., Patient Positioning Systems LLC, HoverTech International, Stryker Corporation (Sage Products LLC), Getinge AB (ArjoHuntleigh), EZ Way, Airpal, Inc., Arjo, Medline Industries, Haines Medical Australia, Sizewise, and Prism Medical.
FMI’s report offers incisive insights on the key strategies of leading and tier II patient lateral transfer market players. A detailed analysis of business and product strategies is offered in the report.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-12381
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com