Pharmaceutical Lipids Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.5% between 2021-2031
Global pharmaceutical lipids market is projected to rise at a considerable pace between 2021 and 2031, finds Future Market Insights in an in-depth study. Growth registered in the market is attributable to increasing cases of cholesterol abnormalities and lipid associated disorders. Lipids are generally utilized in industries such as cosmetics and personal care, beverage and food, and pharmaceutical. Rising urbanization that has led to remarkable lifestyle changes have been influencing trends in the cosmetics and personal care industry. Expansion of the sector, which also is a key end user, will fuel sales of pharmaceutical lipids.
Social media and digitalization are greatly influencing the sales of beauty care products. Coupled with this, increasing demand for the effective and fast-acting medications combined with improvement of advance drug manufacturing facilities have been driving the pharmaceutical lipids market. Also, the rising incidence of cancer, neurological diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and other chronic diseases are expected to fuel the demand for pharmaceutical lipids
According to the report, demand in the triglycerides segment within the market will be considerably high. It is expected to account for nearly 44% of the market in 2021.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10983
Lipids Market by Category
Key Takeaways from Pharmaceutical Lipids Market Study
- The global pharmaceutical lipids market will rise at 5.2% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
- The U.S. is the most lucrative market in the global pharmaceutical lipids market and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.5% between 2021-2031
- The demand for triglycerides will continue rising in the U.K., driving pharmaceutical lipids sales
- Germany will lead the Europe market; France too will continue exhibiting high demand
- China will account for maximum sales in East Asia
“The rising demand for advanced rapid drug delivery technologies, increasing adoption of natural care products, and rising geriatric population will continue fuelling the demand for growth of pharmaceutical lipids” says the FMI Analyst.
Companies operating in the market are looking for strengthening their footprint via strategic tie-ups and acquisitions. The pattern is primarily seen across companies operating in Europe and North America.
- In, July 2020, ABITEC Corporation announced that it has acquired Larodan AB, a manufacturer and international marketer of state of the art, high-purity research grade lipids. This strategic acquisition will expand ABITEC’s functional lipid product offerings and scientific capabilities to better serve the pharmaceutical, nutritional and industrial market sectors.
- In September, 2019 BASF acquired aroma biotech innovation leader isobionices to increase its product portfolio for F&F ingredients.
Key Participant Insights
The pharmaceutical lipids market is considered to be an exceptionally competitive market. The strategies involve growing new lipid-based formulations. Research is being led in regards to designing combination drugs (proteins and lipids) for projection with respect to dyslipidemia and furthermore cardiovascular disorders. This pattern is relied upon to make a significant rise in the estimated time frame. The key market players covered by FMI include ABITEC Corporation (ABF Ingredients), NOF (Nippon Oil & Fats) Corporation, Lipoid GmbH, Nippon Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., BASF SE, Dishman Group, Cayman Chemical Company, CordenPharma, Croda International Plc, Gattefossé, IOI Oleo GmbH, Merck KGaA, Stepan Company and Evonik Industries AG.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10983
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Fatty Acids
- Liquid Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Semi-solid Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Solid Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Synthetic Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Semi-synthetic Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Natural Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Conventional Lipid-based Drug Delivery Systems
- Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems
- Self-Microemulsifying Drug Delivery Systems
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Nanostructured Lipid Carriers
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-10983
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)