Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market is set to reach USD 2.7 Bn in 2020, and witness a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2020 – 2030)
Global vaginitis treatment market is set to reach USD 2.7 Bn in 2020, and witness a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2020 – 2030). These insights are from a latest market research study by Future Market Insights (FMI), an ESOMAR-certified research and consulting firm.
Vaginal infection impacts 40% of women across the globe. Moreover, majority of those infected are asymptomatic. As such, it becomes utterly difficult to keep a track of vaginitis and the treatment to be administered.
The only way out in this regard turns out to be creating awareness about the factors that lead to vaginitis; so that even if major symptoms do not appear; women could at least seek medical advice regarding the same.
Several government-funded and/or private organizations are emphasizing on educating the people regarding vaginitis and the due course of treatment. Oral medications are prevalent in the current scenario.
For instance – DARE-BV1, a new thermosetting hydrogel amass with clindamycin phosphate 2% did receive QIDP (Qualified Infectious Disease Product) designation by US FDA in Aug 2019. The product came from Dare Bioscience, Inc. Such developments are expected to encourage the other players to come up with new products; thereby bolstering the vaginitis treatment drugs market.
Request For Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11790
Key Takeaways of Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market Study
- Nitroimidazole compound is the largest segment by drug type representing 44% of revenue share in the Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market in 2019.
- By the schedule of drug, prescription (Rx) drugs contributes for 3/4th of market value share. Over-the-counter drugs (OTC) is expected to grow at a higher growth rate in the forecast period
- North America and East Asia collectively contributed for more than half of the market share in the Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market in 2019 with North America holding a noteworthy market share.
“Development of single-dose drugs, growing demand for over-the-counter medication, and increasing recurrence rate of vaginitis will boost the growth of the Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market,” says the FMI Analyst.
Partnerships and Collaborations Paving the Way for Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market
Partnership strengthens the drug portfolio, broadens the consumer base, and gives an impetus to research and development. For instance – in March 2018, Bayer thrush treatment Canesten partnered with sketch comedy group SketchShe and media agency PHD for a campaign which intended to reduce the stigma and embarrassment associated with the condition.
This campaign did give the consumers a fair idea about the BQ (Behavioral Quotient) of both the companies; and also left a lasting impression in the consumers’ minds.
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030. The global Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provide compelling insights on Vaginitis Treatment Drugs Market on basis of drug type (nitroimidazole compound, lincosamide antibiotics, triazoles, imidazoles), indication (bacterial vaginitis, fungal vaginitis (yeast infection), trichomoniasis), route of administration (oral, cutaneous, vaginal), schedule of drug (prescription drugs (Rx), over-the-counter drugs (OTC)) distribution channels (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, mail order pharmacies) across seven major regions.
Speak to Analyst, Questions Related To Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11790
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
FMI’s Healthcare Research Reports:
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org