Digital Pathology Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Size, Share, Key Trends, Demand and Forecast till 2031
The digital pathology market has witnessed notable changes in terms of product innovation. One of the major reasons behind this is the scope of cloud integration with pathology outcomes in laboratory operations. According to a recent report by Future Market Insights, the global digital pathology market was valued at USD 6.19 Bn in 2021 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period (2021 – 2031).
The scope of digital pathology with cloud integration has expanded with promising potential for numerous therapies in the healthcare industry including anti-cancer treatments. Innovation in terms of product efficiency, capabilities, and other modalities drives growth in the digital pathology market.
A number of modern hospitals are installing newly modified digital pathology systems for their laboratories which has widened the consumer base of the market globally. Manufacturers of digital pathology solutions are constantly making changes in software, to enhance the capabilities and efficacies of digital pathology devices.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-124
This development will provide easy access to information such as images, and will also cater to specialized needs. In 2017, Glencoe Software Inc., launched a software named Path Viewer, which is used in interactive viewing and annotation of digital pathology images.
In Jan 2018, Definiens AG released Tissue Studio 4.2 software package. The updated product suite provided improved image analysis for researchers in academic medical laboratories, comprehensive cancer diagnostic and treatment centers, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical companies.
Key Takeaways of Digital Pathology Market Study
- Digital pathology equipment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 13.7% over 2021-2031, to reach US$ 12.94 Bn by 2031, aided by growing investments by hospitals and laboratories.
- The clinical pathology and molecular diagnostics segment collectively have gained more than 50% of the market share in terms of revenue owing to use for a wider scope of ailments.
- CROs are estimated to display high growth potential at a CAGR of 19.0% in the forecast period owing to cost benefits to end users.
- Canada is reflecting high potential for growth with a 14.2% CAGR, driven by the expansion of urban centers and investments into healthcare facilities.
- The U.K. will account for over 24% of the Europe value share, surpassing Germany by 2031, owing to increases in healthcare research spending.
Who is Winning?
Leading players in the market are largely focused on product development launches in addition to investing in strategic acquisitions and capacity expansions, to explore previously untapped markets.
Some the prominent players in the digital pathology market are Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Huron Technologies International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Olympus Corporation, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Carl Zeiss, 3D HISTECH Ltd.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-124
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com