Medical Ventilators Market is expected to exhibit a Robust CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period 2020-2030
Greater emphasis on ramping up the production to address a sudden increase in demand in the time of COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating the growth of medical ventilators market. The global medical ventilators market was valued at US$ 1.2 Bn in 2019 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period (2020-2030).
Increase in the number of severe cases of life-threatening novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has immensely boosted the demand for medical ventilators. Strong focus of manufacturers and governments on producing more number of medical ventilators is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period (2020-2030). Growing demand for portable and low-cost medical ventilators creates a significant opportunity for global medical ventilators market players to set their products apart from the competition and expand their businesses.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11287
Key Takeaways of Medical Ventilators Market Study
- Sales of critical care ventilators contributed maximum share to the total market value, owing to increasing use in critical care areas of hospitals and other care areas as well.
- Extensive use of invasive ventilators in the management of chronic respiratory failure is expected to result in a notable share of the segment in the medical ventilators market.
- Hospital remains top end user contributing more than 38% of total demand, in line with high-quality clinical care and rising number of respiratory disease patients.
- North America captured notable revenue share of about 30% and is expected to be the most lucrative region for the medical ventilators market during the forecast period.
- Increasing government funding to boost the medical industry growth in Asian countries is expected to drive growth of the medical ventilators market in the region.
Increasing Production Capacity – Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Manufacturers are now focusing on boosting ventilator manufacturing capacity to meet the urgent global demand due to the coronavirus pandemic. For instance, companies such as Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, and Getinge AB are now rapidly increasing their ventilator production by 40%-60%, to supply ventilators in response to the urgent need across the globe confronting COVID-19.
What does the report cover?
Future market insights offer a unique perspective and actionable insights onmedical ventilatorsmarket in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2015 – 2019 and projections from 2020–2030 based on product (critical care ventilators, and transport ventilators), by technology (invasive ventilators, and non-invasive ventilator), by end user (hospitals and ambulatory surgical centres, long term care centres, and home care settings) in seven key regions.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11287
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11287
More from Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights :
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com