High-end Cellomics Market 2021 Outlook, Current and Future Industry Landscape Analysis 2031
According to a recent Future Market Insights (FMI) industry analysis, the demand in the high-end cellomics market is expected to top US$ 288.8 Mn in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
High-end cellomics is a process that is utilized in drug discovery and biological research to identify substances such as small molecules, RNAi or peptides which alter the phenotype of a cell in a wanted manner.
The global high-end cellomics market is primarily driven by increasing technological advancement in imaging solutions. Technological advancements such as the usage of polarization methods, multicolored fluorescence-based reagents, automated imaging technology, and flow cytometry are also anticipated to boost the market growth further.
Increasing investment in research and development in cellular science of novel molecules by private and government organizations, technological advancement in imaging solutions, and advantages related to these innovations such as improved scope for pplication in gene documentation & neonatal development learning will drive the high-end cellomics market.
- To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14164
2016-2020 High-end Cellomics Demand Outlook Compared to 2021-2031 ForecastAccording to Future Market Insights (FMI), the sales of high-end cellomics have grown at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2021- 2031. Due to the rising prevalence of several genetic disorders and neurological diseases, the demand for effective screening methods and techniques has increased in the last decade. This had a positive impact on the high-end cellomics market.
Initiatives undertaken by governments to promote advanced research in biotechnology will increase installation of high-end cellomics instruments for drug discovery applications. Cities of India such as Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, and Tamil Nadu have well-established biotechnology research infrastructure recognized globally, which will drive the demand for high-end research instruments.
Apart from India, China, and the U.S., governments of Japan, Brazil, the U.K., and Australia are supporting their domestic biotechnology and bioscience industry through similar initiatives. Factors such as these are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for manufacturers operating in the global high-end cellomics market
Key Takeaways from High-end Cellomics Market Study
- The global high-end cellomics market is expected to reach US$ 536.9 Mn by 2031.
- By application, drug discovery accounted for 55.5% of overall sales in 2021 and is expected to continue to grow at the same trend during the forecast period.
- By end-users, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies will account for the largest share of 51.8% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America held the largest share of 32.7% of the global high-end cellomics market.
- By country, the U.S. is the most lucrative market in the global high-end cellomics market with US$ 81.7 Mn revenue in 2021.
“Growing adoption by independent CROs, extensive R&D in drug discovery and development of advanced imaging systems will propel the market for high-end cellomics,” says a FMI analyst.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-14164Who is Winning?Some of the leading manufacturers of high-end cellomics are focusing on product approvals and launch strategies for global expansion objectives, thereby, enhancing their market presence. The leading key players are focusing on strategic alliance to expand the product offerings.
Yokogawa Electronic Corporation in December 2020, agreed with InSphero AG to jointly promote the use of Yokogawa’s high-end cellomics systems for drug discovery research which actively involves the use of 3D in vitro models.
The key market players covered by FMI include PerkinElmer, Inc., ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc., Molecular Devices LLC (part of Danaher Corporation) and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
High-end Cellomics Market by CategoryApplication:
- Academic Research/Basic Research
- Drug Discovery
- Primary & Secondary Screening
- Target Identification & Validation
- Invitro Toxicity Studies
- Compound Profiling
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Independent Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)