Ophthalmic Tonometers Market size is expected to reach US$ 445.5 Million by the end of 2030
Driven by recent technological advancements and rising cases of diabetes the ophthalmic tonometers market is forecast to expand considerably. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global ophthalmic tonometers market size is expected to reach US$ 445.5 Mn by the end of 2030.
As per the National Diabetes Report 2020 by CDC, 10.5 % of the U.S. population are diabetic. As a result a large portion of the population is prone to glaucoma. Ophthalmic tonometers are widely used by eye-specialists for eye test to check for the risk of glaucoma and hence the market growth is increasing in the present scenario.
Though the recent COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the current year market revenue, the global ophthalmic tonometers market is expected to grow further over the forecast period. The rising focus towards health and willingness to spend on advanced healthcare will enable growth in the market.
The FMI report offers an in-depth and unbiased analysis of the global ophthalmic tonometers market during the forecast period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-12687
Some of the key takeaways from the report are given below –
- The global ophthalmic tonometers market value is anticipated to grow by 4.8% CAGR during the forecast period from the year 2020 to 2030
- Due to the rising cases of diabetes around the world, people are getting more vulnerable to glaucoma resulting in increased market demand
- The advent of substitutes to measure intraocular pressure is expected to come in the way of market growth in the coming years
- The increase in disposable prism development to minimize the infection spread while administering glaucoma patients will cater to the market demand in coming years
- The increased awareness among people for earlier diagnosis and routine monitoring of intraocular pressure (IOP) to prevent permanent vision loss is expected to catalyze the market growth
Rising Demand for Advanced Technologies across Healthcare Facilities
As the key end-user industries such as hospitals, ophthalmic diagnostic centers and others are getting equipped with modern facilities, growth witnessed by the market is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. Also, the advent of disposable prism to prevent the diagnosis-related infection, is catering to the market growth.
Being an integral part of ophthalmic treatment, tonometers have evolved significantly over the years starting from a desktop held device to a smart handheld one. In order to measure the intraocular pressure for precise diagnosis for eye treatment, ophthalmic tonometers are utterly important and as a result the market demand is getting sky-high gradually.
Impressive growth exhibited by the ophthalmic tonometers market will creative lucrative prospects for companies operating therein. To capitalize on it key market players such as Nidek, Jorgensen Laboratories, Topcon, Photon Surgical Systems Ltd., and others are launching advanced products along with adopting long-term strategic plans.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-12687
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com