Rise in Cardiovascular Diseases to Fuel Market Growth for Nylon Balloon Catheter – Fact.MR Analysis
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Nylon Balloon Catheter to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Nylon Balloon Catheter market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=147
The global normal balloon catheter market reached a valuation of around US$ 1.8 Bn in 2020, which amounts to around 4% share of the overall catheter market. Sales of normal balloon catheters are slated to accelerate at a CAGR of 7% through 2031.
Demand for nylon normal balloon catheters, especially angioplasty balloon catheters, is set to increase at a CAGR of 6% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
|Normal Balloon Catheter Market Size in 2020||US$ 1.8 Bn|
|Sales Forecast for Normal Balloon Catheters by 2031||US$ 3.5 Bn|
|Global Market Growth Rate (2021 to 2031)||7% CAGR|
|Share of Top 5 Normal Balloon Catheter Manufacturers||40%|
The number of patients seeking renal replacement therapy has also increased. Leading manufacturers of catheter devices are developing efficient and cost-effective solutions. These incidences might influence the growth of the global normal balloon catheter market over the coming years.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=147
Key Segments Covered in Normal Balloon Catheter Industry Research
- Polyurethane Normal Balloon Catheters
- Nylon Normal Balloon Catheters
- Normal Balloon Catheters for Coronary Artery Disease
- Normal Balloon Catheters for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Normal Balloon Catheters for Preventing Blood Vessel Constriction
- Normal Balloon Catheters for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloon Catheters
- Angioplasty Balloon Catheters
- Normal Balloon Catheters for Hospitals
- Normal Balloon Catheters for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Normal Balloon Catheters for Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/147
Trends Being Observed in the Global Normal Balloon Catheter Market
- Rise in interventional cardiology is facilitating the use of the normal balloon catheters
- Surging prevalence of patients with end-stage renal disease have been fuelling demand for normal balloon catheters
- The number of people undergoing renal replacement therapy is increasing, thereby fuelling the growth of the normal balloon catheter market
Normal balloon catheter sales in cardiac catheterization laboratories will register the fastest expansion over the forecast period, on the basis of end-users. In addition, hospitals are expected to retain their dominance in the global market for normal balloon catheters.
Nylon to be Sought-after among Manufacturers of Normal Balloon Catheters
Based on raw material, nylon will remain sought-after among manufacturers of normal balloon catheters. Approximately half market share will be held by sales of nylon in the market during the forecast period. In addition, sales of polyurethane in the global market is expected to exhibit a relatively higher CAGR than that of nylon through 2022.
Coronary artery disease will continue to be dominant in the market, based on the indication. Sales of normal balloon catheters for coronary artery disease are anticipated to exceed revenues worth US$ 1,000 Mn by 2022-end. In terms of revenue, nearly three-fourth market share is estimated to be held by normal balloon catheter sales for coronary artery disease throughout the forecast period.
Europe to Account for Largest Revenue Share of the Global Normal Balloon Catheter Market
Europe is projected to be the largest market for normal balloon catheter from 2017 to 2022, in terms of revenue. Sales of a normal balloon catheter in Europe will hold the largest revenue share of the market over the forecast period. In addition, normal balloon catheter sales in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) are expected to exhibit the fastest expansion through 2022. In contrast, the market in North America is anticipated to register the lowest CAGR through 2022.
Key market players profiled in the report include BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG., Cordis Corporation, Cook Medical INC, Tokai Medical Products Inc., Hexacath, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Terumo Corporation, Medtronic plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, and Abbott Laboratories.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Nylon Balloon Catheter Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Nylon Balloon Catheter Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Nylon Balloon Catheter’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Nylon Balloon Catheter Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Nylon Balloon Catheter market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Nylon Balloon Catheter Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Nylon Balloon Catheter demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Nylon Balloon Catheter market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Nylon Balloon Catheter: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Nylon Balloon Catheter market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Nylon Balloon Catheter Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Nylon Balloon Catheter, Sales and Demand of Nylon Balloon Catheter, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates