Surface Disinfectants Market will register growth at 8.8% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021-2031
Surface disinfectants are the synthetic substances that are used for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as counterparts, floors, and walls. They kill as well as resist microorganisms, such as fungi, viruses, and bacteria. In the last few years the sales of surface disinfectants have remarkably increased, thanks to improved awareness about the importance of proper health and hygiene. Future Market Insights (FMI) in a study has forecast the trend to continue, enabling the surface disinfectants market to surpass US$ 6.8 Bn in 2021.
The fundamental factor boosting the Surface disinfectants sales is the increasing occurrences of infections around the world. Direction from International associations such as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP), World Health Organization (WHO), and International Federation of Infection Control (IFIC) often encourage disinfection to contain the spread of viruses, which will bode well for the market.
High level disinfectants, preferably in liquid form have emerged as top-selling products in the market, which hospitals will continue as the leading end user. The demand from hospitals segment is forecast to surge at above 6.4% CAGR.
Hospitals are receiving an increasing footfall of patients, besides which focus on ensuring improved patient care and a safe environment for patients as well as healthcare providers is fuelling disinfectant demand. Besides this, the aim at preventing the risk of hospital acquired infections will continue creating sales opportunities.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1177
Key Takeaways from Surface Disinfectants Market Study
- Surface disinfectants market will register growth at 8.8% CAGR. Sales are expected to surge amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The U.S. will spearhead growth in North America, accounting for maximum sales of surface disinfectants. Increasing healthcare spending will seal the dominance of the U.S.
- Presence of a sophisticated healthcare infrastructure catapults the U.K. as a lucrative market for surface disinfectants
- Germany and France will continue exhibiting high demand, thanks to increasing focus on health and wellness
- Post COVID-19, sales will rise at a remarkable pace in China, Japan, and South Korea
“Rise in prevalence of hospital acquired infections (HAIs), recent COVID-19 outbreak and growing healthcare spending, will continue driving sales,” said a lead analyst at Future Market Insights.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-1177
Who is Winning?
To sustain the market, manufacturers are working towards development of innovative products that are not only suitable and required for surgeries in hospital but also for increasing the hygiene level of patients. This is because, when the patient is safe and away from HAIs he will be more co-operative throughout the procedure.
- For an instance, in 2021, P&G launched Microban 24, the new disinfectant brand in the UK, the product range offers unrivalled protection against bacteria in homes, not only initially killing 99.9% of bacteria and select viruses, including COVID-19 virus and flu virus, but continuing to kill bacteria for up to 24 hours, even after multiple touches.
- In 2020, Solvay launched two new products Actizone and Amni® Virus-Bac OFF at the forefront of innovation, which will eliminate and keep bacteria and viruses away from many surfaces and avoid cross-contamination.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1177
Valuable Insights into Surface Disinfectants Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global surface disinfectants market, analyzing historical demand from 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for 2021-2031. The study reveals growth projections on the aerosol packaging market on the basis of product type (high-level disinfectants, low level disinfectants, and intermediate level disinfectants), material (aluminum, tin plated steel, plastic, and glass), form (liquid, gel & lotions, wipes, and sprays & foams ) and end user (hospitals, dental clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic laboratories, reference laboratories, rehabilitation centers, long term care centers, critical care centers, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, and academics and research institutes) across seven regions.