Transfer of OSE Immunotherapeutics’ Shares from Compartment C to Compartment B of Euronext Paris from January 31, 2022
NANTES, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
OSE Immunotherapeutics SA (ISIN: FR0012127173; Mnemo: OSE) (Paris:OSE) today announced that its shares have been transferred from compartment C to compartment B of Euronext Paris. Taking effect from January 31, 2022, this transfer is an important step recognizing significant growth of the Company’s share value.
Compartment B includes listed companies with a market capitalization between 150 million and 1 billion euros. Transfers take place once a year with Euronext considering the average market capitalization of the company over the last 60 trading days of the year.
Dominique Costantini, Chief Executive Officer of OSE Immunotherapeutics, comments: “We are very pleased to announce the transfer of our shares to compartment B of Euronext Paris. After a year 2021 of strong transformation and achievements for OSE, this change demonstrates the recognition by investors of the Company’s dynamic growth and will further enhance its visibility with the financial community in France and internationally.”
ABOUT OSE Immunotherapeutics
OSE Immunotherapeutics is an integrated biotechnology company focused on developing and partnering therapies to control the immune system for immuno-oncology and autoimmune diseases. Its balanced first-in-class clinical and preclinical portfolio has a diversified risk profile:
Immuno-Oncology first-in-class products
- Tedopi® (innovative combination of neoepitopes): the company’s most advanced product; positive results for Phase 3 trial (Atalante 1) in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer patients in secondary resistance after checkpoint inhibitor failure.
Other ongoing combination trials sponsored by cooperative clinical research groups in oncology:
Phase 2 in pancreatic cancer (TEDOPaM), sponsor GERCOR.
Phase 2 in ovary cancer, in combination with pembrolizumab (TEDOVA), sponsor ARCAGY-GINECO.
Phase 2 in non-small cell lung cancer in combination with nivolumab, sponsor Italian foundation FoRT.
- BI 765063 (OSE-172, anti-SIRPα mAb on CD47/SIRPα pathway): developed in partnership with Boehringer Ingelheim in advanced solid tumors; positive Phase 1 dose escalation results of BI 765063 in monotherapy and in combination with ezabenlimab (PD-1 antagonist); ongoing expansion Phase 1.
- OSE-279, anti-PD1 – advanced preclinical stage.
- BiCKI®: bispecific fusion protein platform built on the key backbone component of anti-PD1 combined with a new immunotherapy target (for example: BiCKI®-IL7, preclinical stage) to increase anti-tumor efficacy.
Immunity & Inflammation first-in-class products
- OSE-127/S95011 (humanized monoclonal antibody antagonist of IL-7 receptor): developed in partnership with Servier; positive Phase 1 results; ongoing Phase 2 in ulcerative colitis (sponsor OSE) and ongoing Phase 2a in Sjögren’s syndrome (sponsor Servier).
- FR104 (anti-CD28 monoclonal antibody): licensing partnership agreement with Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in transplantation; ongoing Phase 1/2 in renal transplant (sponsored by the Nantes University Hospital); US IND obtained by Veloxis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for a clinical trial; Phase 2 planned in an autoimmune disease indication.
- OSE-230 (ChemR23 agonist mAb): preclinical stage therapeutic agent with the potential to resolve chronic inflammation by driving affected tissues to tissue integrity.
CoVepiT: a prophylactic second-generation vaccine activating cytotoxic T lymphocytes against COVID-19, developed using optimized epitopes from SARS-CoV2 viral proteins, epitopes non impacted by multi-variants. Shows good tolerance and very good level of T cell immune response. Results from 6-month memory T cell responses expected Q1 2022.
For more information: https://ose-immuno.com/en/
This press release contains express or implied information and statements that might be deemed forward-looking information and statements in respect of OSE Immunotherapeutics. They do not constitute historical facts. These information and statements include financial projections that are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by OSE Immunotherapeutics’ management in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate.
These forward-looking statements include statements typically using conditional and containing verbs such as “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “target”, “plan”, or “estimate”, their declensions and conjugations and words of similar import. Although the OSE Immunotherapeutics management believes that the forward-looking statements and information are reasonable, the OSE Immunotherapeutics’ shareholders and other investors are cautioned that the completion of such expectations is by nature subject to various risks, known or not, and uncertainties which are difficult to predict and generally beyond the control of OSE Immunotherapeutics. These risks could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed in or implied or projected by the forward-looking statements. These risks include those discussed or identified in the public filings made by OSE Immunotherapeutics with the AMF. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. This press release includes only summary information and should be read with the OSE Immunotherapeutics Universal Registration Document filed with the AMF on 15 April 2021, including the annual financial report for the fiscal year 2020, available on the OSE Immunotherapeutics’ website. Other than as required by applicable law, OSE Immunotherapeutics issues this press release at the date hereof and does not undertake any obligation to update or revise the forward-looking information or statements.
+33 153 198 757
+33 607 380 431
U.S. Media: LifeSci Communications
Darren Opland, Ph.D.
+1 646 627 8387
French Media: FP2COM
+33 607 768 283
Guillaume van Renterghem – LifeSci Advisors
+41 76 735 01 31