Outlook on the Spectroscopy Global Market to 2026 - Penetration of MS Technology in Various Verticals Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Spectroscopy Market (2021-2026) by Technology, Application and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Spectroscopy Market is estimated to be USD 12.25 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 17.02 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.8%.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- BaySpec, Inc.
- Bristol Instruments, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Foss A/S
- GBC Scientific Equipment Pty Ltd
- Hitachi High-technologies Corporation
- Horiba, Ltd.
- JASCO International Co., Ltd.
- Lumex Instruments
- Metal Power Analytical Pvt. Ltd.
- Microptik BV
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Rigaku Corporation
- Sartorius AG
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- Wasatch Photonics
- Waters Corporation
The Global Spectroscopy Market is driven by factors such as surging adoption of spectroscopic techniques in the pharmaceutical and food & agriculture, rising awareness of quality food & drugs sectors, and stringent rules and regulations are being imposed by governments & related organizations. Whereas the need for technically skilled personnel, costly molecular spectroscopy systems are the factors restraining the market.
Owing advancements in various spectroscopic techniques and penetration of MS technology in various verticals are creating opportunities for the market.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Spectroscopy Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Surging Adoption of Spectroscopic Techniques in the Pharmaceutical and Food & Agriculture
4.1.2 Rising Awareness of Quality Food & Drugs Sectors
4.1.3 Stringent Rules and Regulations are Being Imposed by Governments & Related Organizations
4.2.1 Need of Technically Skilled Personnel
4.2.2 Costly Molecular Spectroscopy Systems
4.3.1 Owing to Advancements in Various Spectroscopic Techniques
4.3.2 Penetration of MS Technology in Various Verticals
4.4.1 High Cost of Repair and Maintenance
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Spectroscopy Market, By Technology
7 Global Spectroscopy Market, By Application
7.4 Life Science
7.5 Other Applications
8 Global Spectroscopy Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.3 South America
8.4.9 Rest of Europe
8.5.6 South Korea
8.5.8 Sri Lanka
8.5.10 Rest of APAC
8.6 Middle-East and Africa
8.6.2 Saudi Arabia
8.6.3 South Africa
8.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Strategic Initiatives
9.3.1 M&A and Investments
9.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
9.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
10 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/doxgck
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900