U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market Analysis by Size 2022 – Business Developing Strategies, Growth Key Factors, and Largest Industry Share Analysis Forecast to 2029 | Johnson & Johnson Services and Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The large-scale U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market report comprises of a chapter on the global market and allied companies with their profiles, which delivers essential data pertaining to their insights in terms of finances, product portfolios, investment plans, and marketing and business strategies. An entire report can be divided into four major areas which include market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and research methodology. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, and market share estimates are covered in the winning U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market report. To get knowledge of all the market-related factors, a transparent, extensive, and high-quality report is created.
Psychedelic drugs market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022-2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.3% in the forecast period of 2022-2029 and expected to reach USD 6,859.95 million by 2028 from USD 2,077.90 million in 2019. Growing acceptance of psychedelic drugs for treating depression and increasing prevalence of depression and mental disorders are the factors for the market growth.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 on this Industry@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=us-psychedelic-drugs-market
This psychedelic drugs market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the leader for U.S. psychedelic drugs market and this company holds estimated market share of approximately 70% to 80% of the market. The market leader Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. accounts an estimated market share of approximately 75.00% in the U.S. Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a leader in psychedelic drugs in the U.S. and additionally, the company is continuously involved in the development of new products to increase its portfolio of psychedelic drugs. The psychedelic drugs sales revenue of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has increased drastically by 16% to generate sales revenue of USD 1,525.18 million 2019 as compared to 2018.
- In October 2018, Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc has received FDA Authorization for Xyrem (sodium oxybate) for the excessive daytime sleepiness or cataplexy treatment in pediatric narcolepsy patients. The authorization will help company to dominate the market as Xyrem is one and only FDA approved treatment available for cataplexy and excessive daytime sleepiness in narcolepsy for adult patients.
To Gain More Insights into the Medical Cannabis Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Research Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-psychedelic-drugs-market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the report
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celon Pharma SA
- Develco pharma schweiz ag
- Doughlas pharmaceuticals limited
- NeuroRX, Inc.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
- AVADEL PHARMACEUTICALS, PLC
Scope of the U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market
All country based analysis of the U.S. psychedelic drugs market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of source, the market is segmented into synthetic and natural. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into dissociatives, empathogens and serotonergic (classical psychedelic drugs). On the basis of application, the market is segmented into narcolepsy, treatment-resistant depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, major depressive disorder and others. On the basis of route of administration, the market is segmented into oral, intranasal, parenteral and others. On the basis of drugs, the market is segmented into Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB), Ketamine, 3, 4- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (Ecstasy) and Psilocybin. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, speciality clinic, research organization and others. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, compounding pharmacy and others.
U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market, By Source
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into dissociatives, empathogens, and serotonergic (classical psychedelic drugs). The dissociatives segment dominates the psychedelic drugs market as XYREM (sodium oxybate, Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc.) is the only approved drug of disruptive psychedelics for the treatment of narcolepsy.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into narcolepsy, treatment-resistant depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), major depressive disorder, others. Narcolepsy as a gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) derivative dominates the psychedelic drugs market and primarily uses psychedelic medicine and the drug has been approved for narcolepsy. Due to this reason, the narcolepsy segment dominates the psychedelic drugs market.
- On the basis of route of administration, the market is segmented into oral, intranasal, parenteral, others. Oral is dominant in the psychedelic drugs market as Xyrem is the most branded drug available in the market in oral dosage forms. In addition, patient adherence is very important in symptomatic treatment of the disease. Oral administration of the drug is highly convenient for patients as compared to other forms.
- On the basis of drugs, the market is segmented into gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), ketamine, 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy), psilocybin. Gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) dominates the psychedelic drugs market as Xyrem is primarily psychedelic drug and falls into this category. For this reason, the gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) segment dominates the psychedelic drugs market.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, speciality clinic, research organisation, others. Hospitals dominate the psychedelic drugs market due to high patient load and most medicines are given under the supervision of a doctor. For this reason, the hospital segment dominates the psychedelic drugs market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, compounding pharmacy, others. Hospital pharmacy has the largest market share as these medicines treat more number of patients in hospitals, demand for medicines increases in hospital pharmacy.
U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market, Country Level Analysis
The U.S. psychedelic drugs market is analysed and market size information is provided by source, type, application, route of administration, drugs, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
Growing acceptance of psychedelic drugs for treating depression across the U.S. is one of the prominent factors for an upsurge demand of psychedelic drugs. Department of Neuroscience, Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway named has stated that in the U.S., more than 30 million people are using psychedelic drugs. This factor has increased the research and development activities in psychedelic drugs across the U.S. Hence, this factor has led various pharmaceutical and therapeutic manufactures to shift towards psychedelic drugs. This has further resulted into continuous focus of psychedelic drugs improvement and reduction of side effects associated with psychedelic drugs. Due to these factors, the market is expected to grow at the significant growth rate in the forecast period of 2022-2029.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Complete Report Details with Table of Content and Figures@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=us-psychedelic-drugs-market
List of Figures:
FIGURE 1 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: SEGMENTATION
FIGURE 2 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: DATA TRIANGULATION
FIGURE 3 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: DROC ANALYSIS
FIGURE 4 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET : COUNTRY VS REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
FIGURE 5 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET : COMPANY RESEARCH ANALYSIS
FIGURE 6 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: INTERVIEW DEMOGRAPHICS
FIGURE 7 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: VENDOR SHARE ANALYSIS
FIGURE 8 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: SEGMENTATION
FIGURE 9 GROWING ACCEPTANCE OF PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS FOR TREATING DEPRESSION AND INCREASING PREVALENCE OF DEPRESSION AND MENTAL DISORDERS ARE DRIVING THE U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET IN THE FORECAST PERIOD OF 2022 TO 2029
FIGURE 10 SYNTHETIC IS EXPECTED TO ACCOUNT FOR THE LARGEST SHARE OF THE U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET IN 2022 & 2029
FIGURE 11 DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGE OF U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET
FIGURE 12 MENTAL ILLNESS AMONG THE U.S. ADULTS IN 2018, BY DEMOGRAPHIC GROUP
FIGURE 13 MENTAL ILLNESS TREATMENT RATES AMONG THE U.S. ADULTS IN 2018, BY DEMOGRAPHIC GROUP:
FIGURE 14 MENTAL ILLNESS TREATMENT RATES AMONG THE U.S. ADULTS IN 2018, BY GENDER :
FIGURE 15 PREVALENCE OF DEPRESSIVE DISORDERS IN 2017
FIGURE 16 PREVALENCE OF ANXIETY DISORDERS IN 2017
FIGURE 17 PREVALENCE OF BIPOLAR DISORDER IN 2017
FIGURE 18 THE RIPPLE EFFECT OF MENTAL ILLNESS
FIGURE 19 MENTAL AND SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS GLOBALLY IN 2017
FIGURE 20 PREVALENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS BY DISORDER TYPE IN WORLD IN 2017
FIGURE 21 MAGIC MUSHROOMS PRICES FOR RESEARCHERS IN THE U.S.
FIGURE 22 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: BY SOURCE, 2022
FIGURE 23 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: BY SOURCE, 2022-2029 (USD MILLION)
FIGURE 24 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: BY SOURCE, CAGR (2022-2029)
FIGURE 25 U.S. PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS MARKET: BY SOURCE, LIFELINE CURVE
Other important U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market data available in this report:
• Market share and year-over-year growth of key players in promising regions
• Emerging opportunities, competitive landscape, revenue and share of main manufacturers.
• Key performing regions (APAC, EMEA, Americas) along with their sub-regions are detailed in this report.
• Strategic recommendations, forecast & growth areas of the U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market.
• This report discusses the market summary, market scope& gives a brief outline of the U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market
• Challenges for the new entrants, trends & market drivers.
• Competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches & acquisitions.
Important Points Covered in U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market Report Are:
• Study Coverage
• Executive Summary
• Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
• Breakdown Data by Product
• Breakdown Data by End User
• Breakdown Data by Countries
• U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
• Company Profiles
• Future Forecast (2022-2029)
• Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
• Research Findings and Conclusion
• And More.
Reason to Buy U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market Report?
• Get a complete image of the U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market
• Identify growing segments and reasons for driving change
• Recognize the competitive environment, the market’s key players and top brands
• 7 years’ forecasts to judge how the U.S. Psychedelic Drugs Market is predicted to grow.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate. Our coverage of industries include
- Medical Devices
- Information and Communication Technology
- Automobiles and Automotive
- Chemical and Material & Packaging
- Food and Beverages
- Specialty Chemicals
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- and many others.
We provide a variety of product and services such as market verified Industry Coverage, technology trend analysis, informative market research, strategic consulting, vendor analysis, production and demand analysis, consumer impact studies among many others.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Top DBMR Healthcare Reports:
- The Wire Times