Global Protease Market to 2031 - Demand for Alternatives to Synthetic Chemicals Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Protease Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Opportunity Assessment 2021-2031" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A recent market study by this publisher on the protease market offers global industry analysis for 2016-2020 & opportunity assessment for 2021-2031.
The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters of the Protease market, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
The global protease market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers
- Powder & Granule
By Product Type
- Others (chymotrypsin, thrombin, elastase, etc.)
- Others (Ficin, Bromelain, etc.)
- Acid stable
- Others (Proteinase K, Peptidase, etc)
By End Use Application
- Dairy Products
- Meat Products and Processing
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Cookies & Crackers
- Other Bakery & Confectionery
- Baby Food/ Infant Food
- Oil & Fat Processing
- Starch and Grain Processing
- Fruits and Vegetable Processing
- Cheese Making/ Processing
- Egg Products
- Dietary Supplements
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Personal Care Products
- Animal Nutrition
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Increasing Application in Food and Beverage Industry
- Consumers Trends and Communication
- Improving Meat Tenderization
- Proteases for Cleaning Dishes and Cutlery
- Enzymes for Cleaning-In-Place (Cip) and Membrane Cleaning in Food Industry
- Fluctuations in Ph and Temperatures
- Dangers and Potential Side Effects
- High Raw Material Costs Limit Usage of Enzymes
- Safety and Regulatory Aspects of Enzyme Use
- Stringent Regulatory Framework
- Increasing Application in Infant Formula
- Demand for Alternatives to Synthetic Chemicals
- Enzymes and Its Importance to Endurance Athletes
- Private and Public Sector Initiatives
- Millennials Drive Need for New Type of Supplements
- Novozymes A/S
- Advanced Enzymes Technologies Limited
- BASF SE
- Royal DSM N.V.
- E.l. Du Pont de Nemours & Company
- Rossari Biotech Limited
- AB Enzymes GmbH
- Lallemand Inc.
- Amano Enzymes Inc.
- Biocatalysts Limited
- Creative Enzymes
- Nagase & Co., Ltd.
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S
- Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co. Ltd.
- Kemin Industries, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wqzw8m
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900