Global Nutraceuticals Market to 2030 - Featuring Cargill, DuPont and Danone Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Nutraceuticals Market Analysis: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Technology, Demand & Supply, End-User Industries, Distribution Channel, Regional Demand, 2015-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global nutraceuticals demand stood at 3.21 Million Tonnes in 2020 and are forecast to reach 5.60 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 5.75% until 2030.
Global nutraceuticals demand is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 5.75%. Nutraceuticals are food products that have both nutrient and pharmaceutical value. They are in high demand for the treatment of cardiovascular disorders and malnutrition. The surge in healthcare expenditure along with the growing old age population is the major driver for the forecast period. Nutraceuticals are basically foods that are necessary for the well-being and can be considered as extra physiological products. They can be considered as food therapies used to promote general well-being, control symptoms, and prevent diseases.
Nutraceuticals are of several types including functional foods which include cereal, confectionery, dairy, and snacks, functional beverages which include energy drinks, sports drinks, dairy, fortified juices, and others, dietary supplements which include vitamins, minerals, enzymes, botanicals, proteins, fatty acids, and others. Due to their healthy properties, they find application in the food therapeutics, and gym supplements industry. Growing population and changing consumer preference towards healthy food with high nutritious and pharmaceutical value are expected to drive the demand for nutraceuticals for the forecast period. Additionally, increasing awareness about nutraceuticals is also another factor propelling the demand.
In 2020, the spread of COVID-19 in major global economies caused nationwide lockdowns which had an impact on a number of industries. The food industry was among the least affected industries during the pandemic. In fact, during the pandemic, there was a surge in the demand for packaged healthy food This had an impact on the demand for nutraceuticals for the first half of 2020. The demand for nutraceuticals grew during the coronavirus pandemic.
Region-wise, Asia-pacific region holds the major share of global demand for nutraceuticals due to increasing population and food security requirements in emerging economies like India and China. Moreover, increasing preference towards packaged healthy food coupled with the growing number of food industries promoting nutraceuticals is another significant factor influencing demand growth in the Asia Pacific region.
Major players for nutraceuticals globally include Cargill Incorporated, DuPont, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Danone, General Mills, Nestle S.A, Innophos, WR Grace, Amway Corporation, PepsiCo Inc., Kellogg Co., Nature's bounty.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of nutraceuticals which covers production, demand and supply of nutraceuticals market globally.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of nutraceuticals .
- To classify and forecast global nutraceuticals market based on technology, end-use and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global nutraceuticals market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global nutraceuticals market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of nutraceuticals.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Nutraceuticals Market Outlook, 2015-2030
1.1. Capacity, By Volume
1.1.1. By Company
1.2. Production, By Volume
1.2.1. By Company
1.3. Operating Efficiency
1.3.1. By Company
2. Global Nutraceuticals Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
2.1. By Application
2.2. By Type
2.3. By Region
2.4. By Company
3. North America Nutraceuticals Market Outlook, 2015-2030
4. North America Nutraceuticals Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
5. Asia Pacific Nutraceuticals Market Outlook, 2015-2030
6. Asia Pacific Nutraceuticals Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
7. Europe Nutraceuticals Market Outlook, 2015-2030
8. Europe Nutraceuticals Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
9. MEA Nutraceuticals Market Outlook, 2015-2030
10. MEA Nutraceuticals Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
11. South America Nutraceuticals Market Outlook, 2015-2030
12. South America Nutraceuticals Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
13. By Region
13. News and Deals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7bnihl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900