Global Thermostable Vaccines and Thermostable Biologics Market to 2035 - by Type of Molecule, Target Indications, Type of Therapy, Key Players and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thermostable Vaccines and Thermostable Biologics Market by Type of Molecule, Target Indications, Type of Therapy, Key Players, and Key Geographical Regions: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2035" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunity for the players involved in the development of thermostable vaccines and biologics for the treatment of a variety of disease conditions. The study presents an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain, across different geographies.
According to experts, the global vaccines market is anticipated to generate revenues worth USD 100 billion by 2025. Data presented by the WHO indicates that the current global vaccination coverage is nearly 85% this is believed to prevent close to three million deaths from diseases, such as diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough and measles.
However, it has been reported that 25% of vaccines are damaged due to cold chain malfunction (improper distribution and shipping). In some countries, about 80% of the drugs are estimated to lose their potency due to inadequate temperature control during their cold chain transportation. For some vaccines, even the slightest variations in temperature / storage conditions can adversely alter product integrity and / or viability.
Over time, technological advancements in the methods of biologics development and manufacturing have prompted the developers to explore the potential of thermostable vaccines and thermostable biologics. Thermostable vaccines can be stored at room temperature for prolonged period of time, thereby eliminating the need for cold chain requirements in storage and transportation. This enables reduction in costs incurred during storage and transportation and, subsequently, the overall costs involved in mass immunization projects. In addition, it allows the suppliers to deliver the products in safe and convenient manner even to far-flung destinations.
At present, several biopharmaceutical companies and clinical research institutes are engaged in the development of thermostable vaccines and thermostable biologics, taking into consideration the rising global population, growing demand for vaccines and specific requirements of large-scale immunization initiatives.
- Acorn Biomedical
- Aegis Therapies
- Allena Pharmaceuticals
- Amarillo Biosciences
- Assembly Biosciences
- Avaxia Biologics
- Batavia Biosciences
- Chiasma Pharma
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals
- Creative Biolabs
- Diasome Pharmaceuticals
- Enesi Pharma
- Entera Bio
- Enteris BioPharma
- Generex Biotechnology
- Innovate UK
- And Many More Companies!
Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- An overview of thermostable vaccines and biologics market, featuring a detailed analysis of pipeline molecules, based on several relevant parameters, such as type of molecule, type of formulation, type of manufacturing technology, trial phase (clinical, preclinical and discovery), route of administration, type of storage conditions, type of disease indication (Covid-19, diabetes and others), and target therapeutic area (infectious diseases, metabolic disorders, and others). It also includes information on the completed, ongoing and planned clinical trials for thermostable vaccines and biologics, sponsored by various industry players. It also provides insights on developer landscape along with the analysis based on several parameters, including year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters.
- An insightful competitiveness analysis of thermostable vaccines and biologics developers, taking into consideration the supplier strength (based on expertise of the manufacturer), product portfolio strength, portfolio diversity, and number of area(s) of application.
- A detailed analysis of close to 150 peer-review, scientific articles related to research on thermostable vaccines and biologics, such as year of publication, type of publication focus area (therapeutic area), impact factor, most popular author and most popular journals.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by various stakeholders engaged in the development of thermostable vaccines and biologics, during the period 2015-2021, covering product development agreements, research and development agreements, licensing agreements, clinical trial agreement, licensing and manufacturing agreement, product development and commercialization manufacturing agreements, joint venture, product development and commercialization, acquisition and other types of partnership deals.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development of the companies engaged in this field, covering instances of debt financing, equity investments, Secondary offerings, seed funding, award/grant funding, post-IPO Debt, post-IPO Equity, private equity and other types of funding deals.
- Tabulated profiles of the key players providing thermostable vaccines and biologics. Each profile includes an overview of the company, thermostable product portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in the development of thermostable vaccines and biologics?
- Which are the key clinical conditions that can be treated by thermostable vaccines and biologics?
- What is the trend of investment in this industry?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in the development of thermostable vaccines and biologics domain?
- Which factors are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b5pljo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900