Insights on the Mice Model Global Market to 2027 - Increasing Monoclonal Antibody Production Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mice Model Market Research Report by Type, by Service, by Technology, by Function, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Mice Model Market size was estimated at USD 1,663.38 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,797.99 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.45% to reach USD 2,936.56 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Mice Model Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Mice Model Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Mice Model Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Mice Model Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Mice Model Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Mice Model Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Mice Model Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Mice Model Market?
- Ongoing innovations in mice models for immune diseases, cancer, and rare diseases
- Growing consumption of personalized medicine driving the demand for humanized mice models
- Increasing support in the form of grants & investments and growing pharmaceutical R&D activities
- Focus of associations on the development of embryonic stem cells as well as knockout and mutant mice
- Increased benefits from cryopreservation
- Regulations and laws considering the ethical use of animals research
- Rise of CRISPR as a powerful tool in the field of biomedical research
- Increasing demand for humanized mice models
- Increasing monoclonal antibody production
- Availability of alternative methods to animal testing
- Improvements in zebrafish model development
- Growing need for improved mice models
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Cyagen Biosciences
- Envigo Ltd
- GenOway S.A.
- Harbour Antibodies Bv
- Horizon Discovery Group plc
- inGenious Targeting Laboratory
- Janvier Labs
- Ozgene Pty Ltd
- Taconic Biosciences, Inc.
- The Jackson Laboratory
- TransGenic, Inc.
- Vivo Bio Tech Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/idyxhj
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900