United States Softgel Capsules Market to 2027 - by Type, Application, Distribution Channel and State - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Softgel Capsules Market Research Report by Type, by Application, by Distribution Channel, by State - United States Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States Softgel Capsules Market size was estimated at USD 627.49 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 710.38 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.14% to reach USD 1,234.09 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Softgel Capsules Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Softgel Capsules Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Softgel Capsules Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Softgel Capsules Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Softgel Capsules Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Softgel Capsules Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Softgel Capsules Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Softgel Capsules Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Softgel Capsules Market, by Type
7. Softgel Capsules Market, by Application
7.2. Health supplements
8. Softgel Capsules Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2. Hospital pharmacies
8.3. Online pharmacies
8.4. Retail pharmacies
8.5. Supermarket stores
9. California Softgel Capsules Market
10. Florida Softgel Capsules Market
11. Illinois Softgel Capsules Market
12. New York Softgel Capsules Market
13. Ohio Softgel Capsules Market
14. Pennsylvania Softgel Capsules Market
15. Texas Softgel Capsules Market
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
16.1.2. Business Strategy
16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
16.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
16.4. Competitive Scenario
16.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
16.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
16.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
16.4.4. Investment & Funding
16.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
17. Company Usability Profiles
17.1. Aenova Group GmbH
17.2. Amway Corporation
17.3. BASF SE
17.4. Captek Softgel International Inc
17.5. Catalent, Inc.
17.6. Colorcon Inc.
17.7. Elnova Pharma
17.8. Fuji Capsules Co. Ltd.
17.9. Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
17.10. InovoBiologic Inc.
17.11. Lonza Group
17.12. ProCaps Laboratories
17.13. Sirio Pharma Co., Ltd.
17.14. Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.
17.15. Strides Pharma Science Limited
17.16. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
17.17. Trigen Laboratories Inc.
17.18. Weihai Baihe Biology Technological Co. Ltd.
17.19. Yuwang Group
17.20. Ziguang Group Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gsmjlc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900