Demand For Compressed Medical Oxygen Cylinders Is Projected To Reach A Valuation Of Us$ 2 Bn By 2031
As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the market for medical oxygen systems is anticipated to top US$ 5 Bn by 2031 and expand at a CAGR of 7%.
Widespread advancements occurring in the field of healthcare and medicine are primarily responsible for driving demand for medical oxygen systems. These systems are used to treat patients who are no longer able to receive adequate volumes of oxygen through the breathing of natural air and who require higher concentrations of oxygen.
Due to the outbreak of the current COVID-19 pandemic, many people across the world are suffering with breathing difficulties on account of the severity of infection. This has surged demand for medical oxygen systems on an emergency basis. In addition, many companies are pouring in humungous investments to improve the quality of oxygen supplying equipment, consequently spiking the supply of related devices.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –
“Attributable to the current pandemic and rising cases of pulmonary ailments worldwide, demand for medical oxygen systems is set to surge over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered in Medical Oxygen Systems Industry Research
- By Product
- Compressed Medical Oxygen Cylinders
- Medical Oxygen Concentrators
- Medical Liquid Oxygen Systems
- By Modality
- Portable Medical Oxygen Systems
- Stationary Medical Oxygen Systems
- By End User
- Medical Oxygen Systems for Hospitals
- Medical Oxygen Systems for Emergency Medical Centres
- Medical Oxygen Systems for Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Medical Oxygen Systems for Home Care Centres
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Valuation of medical oxygen systems reached US$ 3 Bn in 2020, and is expected to top US$ 5 Bn by 2031.
- Key factors driving demand for medical oxygen systems include product innovations for homecare use and rise in occurrences of respiratory disorders worldwide.
- North America accounts for one-third of the market share for medical oxygen systems.
- Demand for medical oxygen systems in the U.S. topped US$ 711 Mn in 2020.
- Rising number of COVID-19 cases with breathing disorders is the main factor for the sudden upsurge in demand for medical oxygen systems in India.
- Compressed medical oxygen cylinders account for 40% revenue share in the market.
Get Full Access of Medical Oxygen Systems Market Exclusive Report
This market depicts the presence of a substantially competitive vendor landscape, with the presence of a handful of players exerting dominance. Regulation of trial costs, achieving geographical expansion, and bringing forth efficiency of activities undertaken are key strategies being implemented by most manufacturers of medical oxygen systems.
Several players are expected to improve their product quality, increase product differentiation, and enhance their hold on the marketplace. With increasing number of players expected to enter this space in the near future, competition is likely to further intensify in the medical oxygen systems industry.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- BOC Healthcare
- Precision Medical
- Luxfer Group
- Responsive Respiratory
- Atlas Copco
- GCE group
- High Vacuum Maintenance (HVM) S.R.L.
Key Market Insights Covered in Medical Oxygen Systems Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Medical Oxygen Systems and How to Leverage
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
For More Insights https://www.biospace.com/article/cell-proliferation-market-players-are-relying-on-partnerships-and-alliance-to-speed-up-r-and-d-study/
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative markets for medical oxygen systems?
- Which factors will impact the growth of medical oxygen systems market?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading the medical oxygen systems industry?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
The post Demand For Compressed Medical Oxygen Cylinders Is Projected To Reach A Valuation Of Us$ 2 Bn By 2031 appeared first on Latest Market Reports.
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports