$13.8 Billion Nanoparticle Measurement Instrument Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Instrument Type and End User - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nanoparticle Measurement Instrument Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Instrument Type and End User" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The nanoparticle measurement instrument market is projected to reach US$ 13,804.23 million in 2028 from an estimated value of US$ 8,802.26 million in 2021; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2021-2028.
The growth of the market is due to are ongoing research in nanoparticles and presence of nanoparticles in the environment. However, cost of the instrument used for measurement is expected to restrict the market growth during the forecast period.
Nanoparticles are particles between 1 and 100 nanometers (nm) in size, with a surrounding interfacial layer. There is need to accurately determine, characterize, and quantify the size of the nanoparticles in the suspension to achieve batch-to-batch uniformity and desired therapeutic effectiveness. Nanoparticle size analyzer is an instrument used for detection of diameter of nanoparticles. It has various applications in the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
If a large quantity of nanoparticles is inhaled or consumed by humans, it may cause damage to the lungs on a cellular basis and can also change the gut microbiota that may lead to inflammation in bowel. This positive and negative effect of nanoparticles has led to its characterization. Therefore, the characterization of nanoparticles based on size drives the need for measuring instruments. Also, the instruments that measure the density of nanoparticles in a particular are gaining traction, which are further propelling the market growth.
Environmental risk assessments of engineered nanoparticles require thorough characterization of nanoparticles and their aggregates. Furthermore, quantitative analytical methods are required to determine environmental concentrations and enable both effect and exposure assessments. This may also drive the growth of the market.
In 2021, the x-ray diffraction segment held the largest share of the market. However, nanoparticle tracking analysis segment is expected to register the highest CAGR in the market during 2021-2028. The rising government investments for the advancement and developments in healthcare, biopharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries is one of the key factors to drive the market during the forecast period.
In 2021, the pharmaceutical industry segment held the largest share of the market, and the same segment is expected to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. The paradigm shift towards integrated, smart, and data-rich paperless operations has resulted in error-free and precise production. Such ongoing developments are supporting the market growth during forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the nanoparticle measurement instrument market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global nanoparticle measurement instrument market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Market Dynamics
- Characterization of Environmental Nanoparticles
- Increasing R&D of Nanoparticles
- Rising Cost and Lack of Skilled Workforce for Nanoparticle Measuring Instruments
- Nanoparticle-Based Drug Delivery System
- Rising R&D Investments in Nanotechnology
- Spectradyne LLC.
- Micromeritics Instruments Corporation
- IZON Science LTD
- Xigo Nanotools
- Microtrac Retsch GmbH
- Malvern Panalytical Ltd
- Angstrom Advanced Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zi88px
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900