India Saline Solution Market Report 2022: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts, 2016-2021 & 2022-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Saline Solution Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India saline solution market reached a value of US$ 518 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the market is set to reach US$ 925 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.0% during 2022-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Saline solutions refer to supplement fluids comprising of water, electrolytes, and sugar. These solutions are given to patients according to their medical requirements, age, and body size to restore fluid volume and maintain electrolyte balance. Some of the common product types include normal saline, Ringer's lactate solution, dextrose, etc.
Saline solutions are either applied topically or used intravenously to administer drugs and essential food nutrients in the body when a patient is unable to consume the same orally. Saline solutions are widely adopted across hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, home care centers, etc.
India Saline Solution Market Trends
The high prevalence of numerous chronic diseases, including cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), neurological disorders, cancer, etc., that usually require surgeries and hospitalization, is primarily driving the demand for saline solutions in India. In line with this, the growing occurrences of hyponatremia (sodium deficiency), particularly among the geriatric population, are further augmenting the need for saline solutions.
Additionally, the continuous upgradation of medical facilities, along with increasing consumer consciousness towards early disease detection and their effective treatment, is also propelling the market growth in the country. Moreover, the rising participation of individuals in physical activities is catalyzing the adoption of saline solutions for treating chronic dehydration that can cause fatigue, appetite loss, irritability, etc.
Apart from this, several product manufacturers are introducing easy-to-use, portable packaging materials for saline solutions that can be used as drips in homecare settings. Furthermore, the Indian government is also focusing to enhance the domestic production of saline solutions under the 'Make in India' initiative, which is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor.
With the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a rise in demand for saline solutions to provide essential nutrients to patients admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU). All of these above-mentioned factors are expected to drive the India saline solution market in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How has the India saline solution market performed so far and how will it perform Type in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the India saline solution industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India saline solution industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the India saline solution industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the India saline solution industry?
- What is the structure of the India saline solution industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the India saline solution industry?
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being
- Abaris Healthcare
- Aculife Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (Nirma Chemical Works Pvt Ltd.)
- Albert David limited
- Althea Pharma
- Amanta Healthcare
- B Braun India Pvt. Ltd.
- Eurolife Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi India Pvt. Ltd. (Fresenius Kabi AG)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (Otsuka Holdings Co.,Ltd).
Key Market Segmentation
Breakup by Product Type:
- Normal Saline
- Ringer's Lactate Solution
Breakup by Packaging Type:
- 500 ml
- 100 ml
- 1000 ml
- 250 ml
Breakup by End-Use:
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Home Care Center
Breakup by Application:
- IV Drips
- Nasal Drops
- Cleaning Wounds
- Eye Drops
- NaCl Inhalation
Breakup by Region:
- South India
- North India
- West & Central India
- East India
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fnjeqo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900