Beta-lactams to Account for One-third Share of Global Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Market – Fact.MR Survey
250 Pages Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
According to Fact MR’s recent market research, sales of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as investment towards expansion of healthcare infrastructure continues rising. The goal of the survey is uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. It also provides recommendations to assist businesses in preparing for unforeseen challenges.
Focus on improving overall patient care will remain a chief growth driver. Besides this, Antibiotic Residue Test Kits market will continue gaining from increasing willingness among patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=496
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Market across various industries and regions.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=496
Leading companies partaking in the development of antibiotic residue test kits have been profiled in this report. Companies namely
- Thermo Fischer Scientific
- Charm Sciences
- Perkin Elmer (BioScientific Corp)
- Labtek Services Ltd.
- NEOGEN Food Safety
- IDEXX Labs
- Eurofins and Sciex
are expected to instrument the global production of antibiotic residue test kits during the forecast period.
4 Key Highlights from the Report
- According to the report, the adoption of beta-lactams tests will be the highest across the global antibiotic residue test kits market. The report observes that throughout the forecast period, sales of beta-lactams tests will account for approximately one-third share of global market revenues. By the end of 2026, nearly US$ 95 Mn worth of beta-lactams test kits will be sold globally. The demand for tetracycline tests will also gain traction in the upcoming years, bringing in around US$ 50 Mn in global revenues by the end of 2026. Meanwhile, sulfonamides tests will register fastest revenue growth at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
- Food and beverage industry will represent the largest end-user of antibiotic residue test kits. More than 65% of the global antibiotic residue test kits market value will be accounted by the end-use of these kits in ensuring the safety of food items and beverages, particularly for dairy products. The report also observes a rampant end-use of antibiotic residue test kits in veterinary purposes.
- In 2017, North America registered highest sales of antibiotic residue test kits. The consumer marketplaces in the US and Canada will continue to promote the use of antibiotic residue test kits in food safety measures. By the end of 2026, North America will be dubbed as the largest market for antibiotic residue test kits, surpassing an estimated valuation of US$ 100 Mn.
- Europe and the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) regions are also expected to be at the forefront of global antibiotic residue test kits market expansion. These two region will register fast revenue growth in their antibiotic residue test kits markets, particularly due to high presence of dairy product manufacturers.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Antibiotic Residue Test Kits market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Antibiotic Residue Test Kits demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Antibiotic Residue Test Kits market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Antibiotic Residue Test Kits: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Antibiotic Residue Test Kits market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits, Sales and Demand of Antibiotic Residue Test Kits, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain:
Fluoro Enzymatic Assays Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Shower Chairs Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Infrared Thermometer Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The post Beta-lactams to Account for One-third Share of Global Antibiotic Residue Test Kits Market – Fact.MR Survey appeared first on Latest Market Reports.
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports