Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market (2021 to 2027) - by Route of Administration, Method, Vector and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market Research Report by Route of Administration, by Method, by Vector, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market size was estimated at USD 3,218.87 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 3,546.87 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.55% to reach USD 6,497.97 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Drug & Gene Delivery Devices Market?
- Rise in the prevalence rate of cardiovascular disorders (CVDs) and lifestyle disorders
- Introduction of auto-injectors and advanced pulmonary devices
- Rise in the consumption of drugs and therapeutic pharmaceuticals
- Increase in complications and expertise required in delivering therapeutics and drugs
- Advancements in the field of drug and gene delivery systems such as smart nanoparticle technology, liposomes & hydrogels, and three-dimensional printing
- Increasing ongoing research and development in the field of genomics for the development of gene delivery systems
- Increasing demand for self-administration devices for home health care
- Increasing cost of high-end products
- 3M Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amgen Inc.
- Antares Pharma, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Eisai Co., Ltd
- Enable Injections, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Insulet Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- OraSure Technologies, Inc.
- Oxford BioMedica plc.
- Panacea Acquisition Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Smith Medical
- Sulzer Ltd
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nfz5z0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900